Tank White

Wiki - Gallery - Forum and More. Discuss them here.
robotoil
Giant

Tank White

Post by robotoil »

Another version of Tank.

AP

mose
Subcomandante Emeritus

Re: Tank White

Post by mose »

done.
Gigantico
Carbon-Based Wastage

Post by Gigantico »

This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend....

Only kidding, your collection continues to amaze, robo!
robotoil
Giant

Post by robotoil »

Gigantico, thanks.

Thanks Mose. Though two things on the print. It's 1996, i.e, not 97. And an AP. Might have been of the same batch of only one run of Tanks.

Someone with a good picture of the Postal Paper version needs to post a picture please. Thanks in advance.

This is one of my all time favorites and will not be leaving my collection any time soon. Anyone with Postal paper should contact me if they are willing to sell. I need the trifecta framed, side by side. If anyone had one on silver I would die. And, if you had the rubylith there too? I'm getting dizzy.
JErikR
Giant

Post by JErikR »

Hey RT, will you show everyone your other Tank print in Magenta? Seriously, respect.
JErikR
Cookie Head
Giant

Post by Cookie Head »

robotoil wrote:Gigantico, thanks.

Thanks Mose. Though two things on the print. It's 1996, i.e, not 97. And an AP. Might have been of the same batch of only one run of Tanks.

Someone with a good picture of the Postal Paper version needs to post a picture please. Thanks in advance.

This is one of my all time favorites and will not be leaving my collection any time soon. Anyone with Postal paper should contact me if they are willing to sell. I need the trifecta framed, side by side. If anyone had one on silver I would die. And, if you had the rubylith there too? I'm getting dizzy.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10289

Here's one for you.
robotoil
Giant

Post by robotoil »

Cookie Head wrote:
robotoil wrote:Gigantico, thanks.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10289

Here's one for you.

Hey, thanks, yeah, I tried to work a trade, but nada. My timing is always off with all the other pickups, no cashola.