New York Wall AP

Wiki - Gallery - Forum and More. Discuss them here.
lucidriving
Punk

New York Wall AP

Post by lucidriving »

HI,

I have a "New York Wall" poster. It's signed, but not numbered -- an artist proof. I'm curious about this poster and what it might be valued.

I've also got an old Mao from 98 as well as two black panther looking posters from the same year. One reads, "Never Trust the Devils -- the other simply reads "Giant".

Does anyone have any idea about these?
jshea
Propaganda Engineer

Post by jshea »

These them? If so, you have some great old prints. I don't know if I've ever seen a "New York Wall" for sale.

In terms of value ... if you were to sell them right now, I'm guessing you could get ~$2,000-2,500 for New York Wall, ~$1,500-1,750 for Mao, and ~$600-800 each for the Devils and Islam prints. Again ... these are just my guesses ... read what others have to say as well.

Image Image Image Image
Cookie Head
Giant

Re: New York Wall AP

Post by Cookie Head »

Nice prints you have there. Values are really hard to judge, don't get low-balled, you've got some gems. "Trust Devils" is one of my all time favorites.
djsp
Giant

Post by djsp »

No one knows. It would only be a guess. If you want to sell them this is a good place, but ebay is probably better as you would get a bidding war for some of these. Good luck.
robotoil
Giant

Post by robotoil »

Good quotes jshea.
circa77
Giant

Post by circa77 »

perhaps it is "Jesse Nubian" rather than "Islam". Either way, you've got some nice prints their.

Wanted: Obey prints on Postal Paper
lucidriving
Punk

Re: New York Wall AP

Post by lucidriving »

Yes, it's the "Jesse Nubian" rather than the "Islam."

Thanks for the info...don't know if I'm looking to sell right now. But I do think I need to find some better storage for these. They're all in awesome condition and I'd like to keep it that way. Any suggestions? A portfolio from an art store? Frames?

Thanks...