Wiki Print Pics/Info needed

Wiki - Gallery - Forum and More. Discuss them here.
mose
Subcomandante Emeritus

Wiki Print Pics/Info needed

Post by mose »

Okay, here is the current need-list:

1. Post No Bill set photos, individual, of both the OG edition and the Wooster edition
2. Tube-insert, mini-print pics/info.
3. any BLK/MRKT prints done by Shepard that are not currently in the wiki

For the gallery, I am looking for anything missing(which is a lot). Especially older originals, show photos, price lists, etc.
stateless
Punk

Post by stateless »

I've recently got an HPM of UNCLE SCAM.
It 's 7/19, in your database this series is mistakenly mentioned as an edition of 20.

best
mose
Subcomandante Emeritus

Re:

Post by mose »

stateless wrote:I've recently got an HPM of UNCLE SCAM.
It 's 7/19, in your database this series is mistakenly mentioned as an edition of 20.

best

Hello. There has been some debate about this. You could be right, although it appears that your HPM may be mis-numbered.

Evidence for an edition of 20:

StolenSpace preview document from nineteeneightyfouria listing all Rise Above Series HPM's as editions of 20
Jason Filipow stating that 20 HPM's were done for each of the 4 Rise Above Series images.

Jason Filipow wrote:
The 'Rise Above' print suite is now complete; 4 images, with an edition of 80 straight prints and 20 HPM's are just waiting to be signed and numbered by Shepard. We have picked out the HPM from each set that will be framed and presented to all of you at the MK show next weekend. The HPM's look amazing as usual...