Obey Clothing website Poster Gallery

Wiki - Gallery - Forum and More. Discuss them here.
notudon
Giant

Obey Clothing website Poster Gallery

Post by notudon »

Has anyone else checked out the Poster Gallery on Obeyclothing.com? Very easy interface and some prints I had not seen on the OG site... i.e Red Bull and Billboard w/ train on pg. 20
Check out my print collection. http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=1462" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or http://www.expressobeans.com/members/co ... p?id=12750" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
circa77
Giant

Re: Obey Clothing website Poster Gallery

Post by circa77 »

the train one is called San Diego Billboard
Wanted: Obey prints on Postal Paper
mose
Subcomandante Emeritus

Post by mose »

very nice interface. All the prints they have listed have been on the wiki here for quite some time. It seems whoever made their gallery used ours as a guide as they sourced several of the photos from here as well(which were, of course, sourced from various other places).
admonkey
King of the Jungle

Post by admonkey »

They love us. They just can't admit it.
"I'm a drinker with a writing problem." -- Brendan Behan

The Mad Monkey Campaign.
pubes
Punk

Post by pubes »

Hey hey who said we didn't love you? I've been registered here for a bit but felt this was an appropriate time to start posting. I've worked for the clothing side of things for about 6 months now but I've known Shepard for about 10 years at this point. The archives are actually the same as what's on the Obey Giant site, which I know many of them came from here. So thank you very much.
weston
Posse

Post by weston »

pubes wrote:Hey hey who said we didn't love you? I've been registered here for a bit but felt this was an appropriate time to start posting. I've worked for the clothing side of things for about 6 months now but I've known Shepard for about 10 years at this point. The archives are actually the same as what's on the Obey Giant site, which I know many of them came from here. So thank you very much.

NYAH
Dorse
Swindler

Post by Dorse »

pubes wrote:Hey hey who said we didn't love you? I've been registered here for a bit but felt this was an appropriate time to start posting. I've worked for the clothing side of things for about 6 months now but I've known Shepard for about 10 years at this point. The archives are actually the same as what's on the Obey Giant site, which I know many of them came from here. So thank you very much.

How you know him?
Last edited by Dorse on Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dorse
Swindler

Post by Dorse »

Best friends for life haha