Obey Clothing website Poster Gallery

Wiki - Gallery - Forum and More. Discuss them here.
Has anyone else checked out the Poster Gallery on Obeyclothing.com? Very easy interface and some prints I had not seen on the OG site... i.e Red Bull and Billboard w/ train on pg. 20
Check out my print collection. collection/others.php?u=1462" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or http://www.expressobeans.com/members/co ... p?id=12750" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
notudon
Giant

the train one is called San Diego Billboard
Wanted: Obey prints on Postal Paper
circa77
Giant

very nice interface. All the prints they have listed have been on the wiki here for quite some time. It seems whoever made their gallery used ours as a guide as they sourced several of the photos from here as well(which were, of course, sourced from various other places).
mose
Subcomandante Emeritus

They love us. They just can't admit it.
"I'm a drinker with a writing problem." -- Brendan Behan

The Mad Monkey Campaign.
admonkey
King of the Jungle

Hey hey who said we didn't love you? I've been registered here for a bit but felt this was an appropriate time to start posting. I've worked for the clothing side of things for about 6 months now but I've known Shepard for about 10 years at this point. The archives are actually the same as what's on the Obey Giant site, which I know many of them came from here. So thank you very much.
pubes
Punk

pubes wrote:Hey hey who said we didn't love you? I've been registered here for a bit but felt this was an appropriate time to start posting. I've worked for the clothing side of things for about 6 months now but I've known Shepard for about 10 years at this point. The archives are actually the same as what's on the Obey Giant site, which I know many of them came from here. So thank you very much.

NYAH
weston
Posse

pubes wrote:Hey hey who said we didn't love you? I've been registered here for a bit but felt this was an appropriate time to start posting. I've worked for the clothing side of things for about 6 months now but I've known Shepard for about 10 years at this point. The archives are actually the same as what's on the Obey Giant site, which I know many of them came from here. So thank you very much.

How you know him?
Last edited by Dorse on Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dorse
Swindler

Best friends for life haha
Dorse
Swindler

Return to Website