Changes?

Wiki - Gallery - Forum and More. Discuss them here.
Are things different with the GUI a little bit? They seem to be. Maybe I am crazy. But they look nice.
User avatar
djsp
Giant
 
Posts: 2615
Joined: Feb 28, 2007
Location: Sacto, Ca

Yeah... I realized I hated the way the quotes looked. So I fixed it, and made them easier to read.

And for you firefox/safari/chrome users the quotes are rounded.

Good eye man. I changed that like an hour ago.

djsp wrote:Are things different with the GUI a little bit? They seem to be. Maybe I am crazy. But they look nice.
I really hate PMs. Please just email me.
User avatar
noverflow
I think I started this
 
Posts: 4666
Joined: Jan 29, 2006
Location: Providence

noverflow wrote:Yeah... I realized I hated the way the quotes looked. So I fixed it, and made them easier to read.

And for you firefox/safari/chrome users the quotes are rounded.

Good eye man. I changed that like an hour ago.

djsp wrote:Are things different with the GUI a little bit? They seem to be. Maybe I am crazy. But they look nice.

It is real nice. Thanks for doing that. Quotes are so much better now. Thanks again.
User avatar
djsp
Giant
 
Posts: 2615
Joined: Feb 28, 2007
Location: Sacto, Ca

I thought this was about the david bowie song :lol:
stinkypete wrote:Just so I'm on record Zanzi if you really are a 300 pound 46 year old aircondition salesman with bad teeth and a hairy back we are all going to be seriously weirded out, maybe permanently....



Dizzyegg05 wrote:I only ever click this thread to re read pages 1 and 2. Jordan v Zanzi was epic :P
User avatar
zanzi123
Giant
 
Posts: 1348
Joined: Sep 4, 2008

djsp wrote:
noverflow wrote:Yeah... I realized I hated the way the quotes looked. So I fixed it, and made them easier to read.

And for you firefox/safari/chrome users the quotes are rounded.

Good eye man. I changed that like an hour ago.

djsp wrote:Are things different with the GUI a little bit? They seem to be. Maybe I am crazy. But they look nice.

It is real nice. Thanks for doing that. Quotes are so much better now. Thanks again.

Oh yeah! They're so soft-cornered and inviting (Safari here) :D

zanzi123 wrote:I thought this was about the david bowie song :lol:

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes... ch-changes... ch-ch...

ch...
Last edited by Patillac13 on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"everyone needs to chill or I'm stopping the internet." - submit

http://obeygiant.com/bootlegs/pat-jensen-has-a-posse

Shopping on Amazon? Use this link and help thegiant.org!
User avatar
Patillac13
Lucky Bastard
 
Posts: 5602
Joined: Aug 24, 2007
Location: Quick... to the Pat Cave

Patillac13 wrote:
djsp wrote:
noverflow wrote:Yeah... I realized I hated the way the quotes looked. So I fixed it, and made them easier to read.

And for you firefox/safari/chrome users the quotes are rounded.

Good eye man. I changed that like an hour ago.

djsp wrote:Are things different with the GUI a little bit? They seem to be. Maybe I am crazy. But they look nice.

It is real nice. Thanks for doing that. Quotes are so much better now. Thanks again.

Oh yeah! They're so soft-cornered and inviting (Safari here) :D

zanzi123 wrote:I thought this was about the david bowie song :lol:

Ch-ch-ch-ch-chaynges.


Dont wanna be a different man!
stinkypete wrote:Just so I'm on record Zanzi if you really are a 300 pound 46 year old aircondition salesman with bad teeth and a hairy back we are all going to be seriously weirded out, maybe permanently....



Dizzyegg05 wrote:I only ever click this thread to re read pages 1 and 2. Jordan v Zanzi was epic :P
User avatar
zanzi123
Giant
 
Posts: 1348
Joined: Sep 4, 2008


Return to Website

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron