Retro Series large formats on wiki

Wiki - Gallery - Forum and More. Discuss them here.
ThoracicFaxMachine
Punk

Retro Series large formats on wiki

Post by ThoracicFaxMachine »

The details for the Retro Series large format prints on the wiki are a bit off. Print & Destroy looks correct, but the other measurements are 18x24 and missing details.

Would be happy to update myself but no edit privileges to the wiki. I'm a wiki developer & admin at my office (among other things). Would be glad to help :)

Code: Select all

SELECT * from Obey.Collection
WHERE Rating like '%Awesome%';
GO
noverflow
I think I started this

Re: Retro Series large formats on wiki

Post by noverflow »

ThoracicFaxMachine wrote:The details for the Retro Series large format prints on the wiki are a bit off. Print & Destroy looks correct, but the other measurements are 18x24 and missing details.

Would be happy to update myself but no edit privileges to the wiki. I'm a wiki developer & admin at my office (among other things). Would be glad to help :)
It's just that the prints use a pretty complex template that is so easy to screw up. (3 year old wiki code)
Almost everything else should be editable.
I really hate PMs. Please just email me.
ThoracicFaxMachine
Punk

Post by ThoracicFaxMachine »

noverflow wrote:
ThoracicFaxMachine wrote:The details for the Retro Series large format prints on the wiki are a bit off. Print & Destroy looks correct, but the other measurements are 18x24 and missing details.

It's just that the prints use a pretty complex template that is so easy to screw up. (3 year old wiki code)
I was going to suggest making the parameters that you're passing more explicit, but it looks like you've got that going on already with the fine art templates.

I see what you mean about the prints templates. Skip one parameter with that type of order-specific transclusion and you've got 'paper' going to the 'size' cell... and this is what I'm doing on a Friday night... :|

Code: Select all

SELECT * from Obey.Collection
WHERE Rating like '%Awesome%';
GO
noverflow
I think I started this

Post by noverflow »

Yeah, back when we started, you couldn't do it that way.
The new templates are much much better. They self correct and all.

You should see what I did at an other site I did.
http://risdpedia.net/index.php/DAP_Weld ... y_Adhesive" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is all a template... But click on "easy edit"

It parces all the info and makes that editor, then put's it all back together.

Im working on one right now that makes that look lame too.

ThoracicFaxMachine wrote:
noverflow wrote:

I was going to suggest making the parameters that you're passing more explicit, but it looks like you've got that going on already with the fine art templates.

I see what you mean about the prints templates. Skip one parameter with that type of order-specific transclusion and you've got 'paper' going to the 'size' cell... and this is what I'm doing on a Friday night... :|
I really hate PMs. Please just email me.