obamastore.com @THEgiant. Password required?

Wiki - Gallery - Forum and More. Discuss them here.
Abrogate
Giant

obamastore.com @THEgiant. Password required?

Post by Abrogate »

Is anyone else getting a username/password popup window from obamastore.com when they first arrive at thegiant.com??
"the greatest form of sanity anyone can exercise is to resist the force that is trying to repress,oppress and fight down the human spirit."-Mumia Abu Jamal
MrMurk
Black Book Gallery

Re: obamastore.com @THEgiant. Password required?

Post by MrMurk »

:shock: Yes.
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources" Albert Einstein

Black Book Gallery | Instagram
spiff huxtable
Propaganda Engineer

Post by spiff huxtable »

Was just about to start a thread with the same question. Looks iconoclast aren't the only fools with website security issues :)
Abrogate
Giant

Re:

Post by Abrogate »

spiff huxtable wrote:Was just about to start a thread with the same question. Looks iconoclast aren't the only fools with website security issues :)
at least theGiant doesnt have my creditcard info. :roll:
"the greatest form of sanity anyone can exercise is to resist the force that is trying to repress,oppress and fight down the human spirit."-Mumia Abu Jamal
ritedere
Giant

Post by ritedere »

It's because of this pic

http://store.barackobama.com/v/vspfiles ... 000-2T.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It used to be able to be linked to, but now it must be in a password protected folder
noverflow
I think I started this

Post by noverflow »

fixed.

Sorry. Yeah, someone who did the blog post didnt use a local copy of the image, and that one we were using became password protected.

Im a little ashamed that we were hot linking an image, as it steals other people's bandwidth.
I really hate PMs. Please just email me.
whyhoo
itsame

Re:

Post by whyhoo »

noverflow wrote:fixed.

Sorry. Yeah, someone who did the blog post didnt use a local copy of the image, and that one we were using became password protected.

Im a little ashamed that we were hot linking an image, as it steals other people's bandwidth.
at least they didn't serve us up something other than the intended image like a goa... ok i'm not even going to say it this time. i don't want to expose anyone to anything they're not prepared for.

:lol:
on point like a decimalist?