May Day prints

Wiki - Gallery - Forum and More. Discuss them here.
MunkeyPants
Giant

May Day prints

Post by MunkeyPants »

Was just browsing through the wiki and looking at the 2010 prints. I realize the entries aren't complete, but here are a couple of things I couldn't figure out how to change/add things myself.

The Basquiat canvas image was also used for the Deitch Projects Invite to the May Day show. If you need a pic of this, let me know.
The Debbie Harry 2010 print signed by Debbie has been reported to be limited to only 25 of the 1st printing of 450. Shep only sig releases on OG 5/7/09 for $70.
25 of the 1st printing of 450 signed by the subject applies to the Iggy Pop print as well.
Submit. Rapture.
illyanadmc
Official Cupcake Maker!

Re: May Day prints

Post by illyanadmc »

thanks. you have to have special access to edit prints in the wiki, because we use a template that could be confusing to people who are unfamiliar with wiki code.

we have never put flyers in the print database, so i doubt that will be included.

as for the debbie harry and iggy pop signatures being on 25 of their respective prints, do you have a source for that info? i entered what kyle had said, which was that a small amount of the run had been signed by those two - he didn't specify a number.

i will update the debbie harry print once the rest of the run has been released. i have taken to only adding prints after they have been released for sale, so that minimal edits are made later on, in case something changes. so, i'll edit it once it has gone up on OG.com.
i'm proud to be the shepherd of this herd of sharks.
MunkeyPants
Giant

Re: May Day prints

Post by MunkeyPants »

Understood. I can't remember where I read that, I think it was in the May Day thread or over on EB - pretty sure it was here. They were pulling prints out of cardboard sleeves leaned up against a wall, so there couldn't have been that many. If Kyle doesn't know a specific number, probably no one does. hehe
Submit. Rapture.