obey elephant black label edition missing from print secti

Wiki - Gallery - Forum and More. Discuss them here.
vvk
Giant

obey elephant black label edition missing from print secti

Post by vvk »

was looking in the print section and it struck me as odd that the obey elephant black label edition was missing. this edition was signed not numbered. supposedly it was the first printing of the elephant that was messed up. Ending up given away to skaters?
It appears that the the ness up was not nec a print production error but a error in the digital color seperation error. however it definetly should of been caught prior to production. Anybody have more info on this?
whyhoo
itsame

Re: obey elephant black label edition missing from print s

Post by whyhoo »

vvk wrote:was looking in the print section and it struck me as odd that the obey elephant black label edition was missing. this edition was signed not numbered. supposedly it was the first printing of the elephant that was messed up. Ending up given away to skaters?
It appears that the the ness up was not nec a print production error but a error in the digital color seperation error. however it definetly should of been caught prior to production. Anybody have more info on this?

I've owned a few of these and have detailed pictures and information on here and in the thread on ebeans if you want to check it out.
on point like a decimalist?
illyanadmc
Official Cupcake Maker!

Post by illyanadmc »

i have no idea what print you guys are talking about, but if you post more info here (including an image), i'll add it to the wiki during my next update.
i'm proud to be the shepherd of this herd of sharks.
vvk
Giant

Post by vvk »

illyanadmc
Official Cupcake Maker!

Post by illyanadmc »

thanks!
i'm proud to be the shepherd of this herd of sharks.