New Theme on TheGiant

Wiki - Gallery - Forum and More. Discuss them here.
So I just redid the look of the site.
If you hate it, you can revet to the old look.

Go to your user control panel, board preferences, My board style:
Select "Swanky" - That's the old one.

The new one is called "TheGiant - NEW"
I really hate PMs. Please just email me.
User avatar
noverflow
I think I started this
 
Posts: 4662
Joined: Jan 29, 2006
Location: Providence

The new theme looks really cool. I especially like how the print banner runs across the entire top of the page. Keep up the great work!
User avatar
hexterb
Propaganda Engineer
 
Posts: 580
Joined: Feb 6, 2012
Location: Louisiana

It was time for a change! It feels like we've warped 20 years into the future.
conartstudio wrote:the majority here enjoy art, the majority on EB enjoy profiting off of art. people become ruthless when money is involved.
User avatar
DunDun
Giant
 
Posts: 3488
Joined: Jan 23, 2007
Location: Milky Way

Fancy
WANTED: ZIPPO X OBEY LIGHTERS
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30181
http://thegiant.org/wiki/index.php/Zippo
It's RLBCHEF not ribchef
User avatar
rlbchef
Giant
 
Posts: 1855
Joined: Feb 25, 2009
Location: Washington, DC

DunDun wrote:It was time for a change! It feels like we've warped 20 years into the future.

+1

Thanks Adam!
User avatar
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness
 
Posts: 10647
Joined: Jan 12, 2007

I'm using prosilver.
User avatar
justin
Giant
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Jun 21, 2010
Location: california

Adam, can you tweak the line height between the title, forum author and forum category on the "view new posts" view? For some reason there seems to be a lot more space between those 3 things on the view new posts page versus anywhere else in the forum.
User avatar
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness
 
Posts: 10647
Joined: Jan 12, 2007

Nope, sorry.

justin wrote:I'm using prosilver.
I really hate PMs. Please just email me.
User avatar
noverflow
I think I started this
 
Posts: 4662
Joined: Jan 29, 2006
Location: Providence

Should be fixed now.

fribhey wrote:Adam, can you tweak the line height between the title, forum author and forum category on the "view new posts" view? For some reason there seems to be a lot more space between those 3 things on the view new posts page versus anywhere else in the forum.
I really hate PMs. Please just email me.
User avatar
noverflow
I think I started this
 
Posts: 4662
Joined: Jan 29, 2006
Location: Providence

When looking at the New Posts page things look a bit stark, almost like the fint is a couple pt.s too small.
User avatar
summoner
Giant
 
Posts: 1335
Joined: Jan 29, 2012

Purdy. I like the ad banner too :D

Almost missed the submit down there on the left when posting!
on point like a decimalist?
User avatar
whyhoo
itsame
 
Posts: 7535
Joined: May 20, 2007
Location: I put on my robe and wizard hat

Nice!
User avatar
Molotov Man
Black Book Gallery
 
Posts: 2290
Joined: Nov 15, 2006
Location: Mile High

Looks great!
User avatar
anodyne13
Grumpy Old Man
 
Posts: 1116
Joined: Mar 27, 2007

hexterb wrote:The new theme looks really cool. I especially like how the print banner runs across the entire top of the page. Keep up the great work!
User avatar
bigstrunso
Propaganda Engineer
 
Posts: 607
Joined: Dec 13, 2006


Get Sexy Kids!
Who's got my old stickers?
User avatar
halopigg
Giant
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: May 18, 2007
Location: Northern California

Great work.
User avatar
submethod
Giant
 
Posts: 2420
Joined: Jun 21, 2008

I feel thinner :D

Thegiant.org/skinnymirror
David Choe prints http://outeredgestudio.com
User avatar
outeredgestudio
Giant
 
Posts: 1361
Joined: Nov 19, 2006
Location: Monterey, CA

DunDun wrote:It feels like we've warped 20 years into the future.


Did Big Proof sell out yet?
The Lincoln Squirrel has been assassinated! - Kent Brockman
User avatar
cybernigel
Giant
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Apr 3, 2007
Location: Denver

Looks super slick! Is there a way to get the top banner to not repeat?
User avatar
Gigantico
Carbon-Based Wastage
 
Posts: 5951
Joined: Apr 3, 2007
Location: PHX

cybernigel wrote:
DunDun wrote:It feels like we've warped 20 years into the future.


Did Big Proof sell out yet?


We would need to move 200 years into the future for that to be a valid question.
User avatar
jjttdw
Mono Enojado
 
Posts: 2677
Joined: Jan 5, 2011
Location: Dixie

The bottom row of the top menu is appearing vertically and disappears behind the banner ad for me in IE 8.

Imag
The Lincoln Squirrel has been assassinated! - Kent Brockman
User avatar
cybernigel
Giant
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Apr 3, 2007
Location: Denver

cybernigel wrote:The bottom row of the top menu is appearing vertically and disappears behind the banner ad for me in IE 8.

Imag

get a real browser/OS and it will be fine.

:lol:
User avatar
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness
 
Posts: 10647
Joined: Jan 12, 2007

fribhey wrote:
cybernigel wrote:The bottom row of the top menu is appearing vertically and disappears behind the banner ad for me in IE 8.


get a real browser/OS and it will be fine.

:lol:


:lol:
Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of my right clicks.

Besides this is my work set up. I'm all about Chrome at home.
The Lincoln Squirrel has been assassinated! - Kent Brockman
User avatar
cybernigel
Giant
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Apr 3, 2007
Location: Denver

Yes. But it's part of the design.

Gigantico wrote:Looks super slick! Is there a way to get the top banner to not repeat?
I really hate PMs. Please just email me.
User avatar
noverflow
I think I started this
 
Posts: 4662
Joined: Jan 29, 2006
Location: Providence

Next

Return to Website

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests