random dumb question

Wiki - Gallery - Forum and More. Discuss them here.
i got a new phone today, and i can't seem to track down the downloadable app type button that i had on my old phone to get quick access to this site. it had the chinese soldier picture on it. is that still around to download?
ckeppler
Punk

i believe you are referring to a bookmark shortcut on your phones homescreen.

make the forum URL a bookmark in your browser, then add a shortcut to that bookmark to the homescreen. on android you can long press in a blank area on your homescreen. not sure about iphones!
on point like a decimalist?
whyhoo
itsame

that did it. thanks!
ckeppler
Punk

got another random dumb question. I went to check the forums the other day on my phone and for whatever reason i had been logged off. i tried to log on, but forgot my password, so now it won't let me log in because i tried too many times. it says i need to solve a captcha, but nothing shows up, and it won't send an email to me with a new password. I logged in at home and changed the password to see if that would allow me to log in with my phone, but no dice. i tried deleting board cookies as well. any advice?
ckeppler
Punk

nevermind...i just went ahead and registered a new account
chuckkeppler
Punk

Sadly, this is a known issue. I just fixed you account.

ckeppler wrote:got another random dumb question. I went to check the forums the other day on my phone and for whatever reason i had been logged off. i tried to log on, but forgot my password, so now it won't let me log in because i tried too many times. it says i need to solve a captcha, but nothing shows up, and it won't send an email to me with a new password. I logged in at home and changed the password to see if that would allow me to log in with my phone, but no dice. i tried deleting board cookies as well. any advice?
I really hate PMs. Please just email me.
noverflow
I think I started this

Return to Website