FORUMS - what goes where

Wiki - Gallery - Forum and More. Discuss them here.
Just a reminder on what topics belong in each of the sub-forums. 99% of the posts here go into the correct sub-forum. The remaining 1% get cut, spindled, mutilated and moved by the moderators. Knowing what goes where will forever endear you to the people working behind the scenes.

Hit & Miss = Questions, Questions, Questions. You got 'em? We'll answer 'em!

Wiki - Gallery - Forum and More = Discuss them here (like this post).

Giant vs Giant = UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.

Prints and the Revolution = Everyday discussion about all Obey Giant things.

Visual Disobedience = Other Artists? We get 'em right here.

Pretty Vacant = Mindless Chatter - Not related? Post it here.

Factory Worker = Insider tips, notes and photos straight from the production line; Moderator: Jason Filipow (currently dormant)

World Influence = Art world information from members who make it their business.

Wanted! = Classified ads for those looking to buy.

Selling & Trading! = Classified ads for those looking to sell and/or trade.

Off-site Commerce! = Classified ads for those selling Obey-related merchandise on external sites.
"I'm a drinker with a writing problem." -- Brendan Behan

The Mad Monkey Campaign.
User avatar
admonkey
King of the Jungle
 
Posts: 11282
Joined: Nov 25, 2006
Location: The Ad Jungle

Also, if you can't see all of the forums I've listed above, you're here as a "guest" and should log in and/or register for an account (it's free and registering allows you to see, read and post to all of our public forums)!
"I'm a drinker with a writing problem." -- Brendan Behan

The Mad Monkey Campaign.
User avatar
admonkey
King of the Jungle
 
Posts: 11282
Joined: Nov 25, 2006
Location: The Ad Jungle


Return to Website

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron