EBAY---***Now Available - Repeat Feedback Credit for Buyers

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
stickee
Giant

EBAY---***Now Available - Repeat Feedback Credit for Buyers

Post by stickee »

Looks like quite a few Peoples Ebay feedback ratings are gonna shoot up overnight.

I am not sure what it means with this one a week deal whether that means if you buy 1 item a week from the seller or you can leave one feedback a week for the seller to gain the extra points.
So you buy 3 items from same seller and spread leaving the feedback out over 3 weeks and you get 3 points or you have to buy 3 single items one a week for 3 weeks to get 3 points......?

anybody know or care? :lol:

***Now Available - Repeat Feedback Credit for Buyers and Sellers ***

11 March, 2008 | 12:35PM GMT

We wanted to let you know that we’ve begun to provide credit for repeat Feedback for transactions ending on or after 19th February. Sellers and buyers can now earn up to one Feedback point per week (Monday to Sunday) from the same transaction partner.

We’ve also made cosmetic changes to the Feedback Profile page to reflect this change.

In May, we’ll give Feedback score credits for all repeat transactions that took place between 1996 and March 2008. Around the same time, we’ll introduce the other Feedback changes (UK details / IE details) we announced at the end of January.

This change means sellers will get the credit they deserve when their great service and selection results in repeat buyers, and sellers can also reward loyal buyers with repeat Feedback.

Regards,

The eBay Team
when it snows in your nose you catch cold in your brain
guyute73
Posse

Post by guyute73 »

Well that explains why mine went up 10 a couple of weeks back with no explanation.
daanmuller
Posse

Post by daanmuller »

Ah, that's why I went from 420ish to 463
Art by Daan - My artblog