Screenprint, Lithograph or Conniption?

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
robotoil
Giant

Re: Screenprint, Lithograph or Conniption?

Post by robotoil »

star e nite wrote:That was fun. More more more!...

We don't need any more of this crepe. Unless you have something relevant to add to this mess, leave it alone.
sessone
Propaganda Engineer

Post by sessone »

cause i wreck when i tangle...
Stone Age
Propaganda Engineer

Post by Stone Age »

Wow that was a decent catfight. Some thoughts after reading this drivel.... J Dub and Big Truno both have valid points. However the way I see it is, omitting the word "litho" or "silkscreen" in a listing is akin to the Carfax commercial where they say the car has "new paint" because they don't want to say it was totaled (which resulted in new paint being needed). I'm sure I could come up with a much better analogy, but it's 1AM, I'm tired, and I just don't care that much. I met J Dub once, he seemed a tad bitter. I do kick myself now though for not picking up some Shep prints at the time. Thanks for the bed time story!
tlh1005
Propaganda Engineer

Post by tlh1005 »

In my opinion, use of the word original is not deceitful. If you want to see a bit of deception, try this one on for size and then check out the response the seller gave me. I guess he at least posted my question/concern in the auction, but the better thing to do is not call an offset a silkscreen.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0228039778
http://www.expressobeans.com/members/co ... hp?id=7136" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Stone Age
Propaganda Engineer

Post by Stone Age »

Yeah that guy is a total assclown.