Crushed T. Stout Print

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
i just got my latest Tyler Stout movie poster for The Thing, and it was destroyed!!! durn Fed Ex!!!
Imag
EVSTAXI
Posse

ouch :shock:
nearcyde
Posse

That's a bummer!

Are there replacements available? Or what does the seller usually do for wrecked prints? I hope you get a good deal in the end.
"everyone needs to chill or I'm stopping the internet." - submit

http://obeygiant.com/bootlegs/pat-jensen-has-a-posse

Shopping on Amazon? Use this link and help thegiant.org!
Patillac13
Lucky Bastard

what kind of tube was that? uline a la obey?
on point like a decimalist?
whyhoo
itsame

whyhoo wrote:what kind of tube was that? uline a la obey?

was actually somewhat double tubed, but fed ex somehow made the end cap pop off and "somehow" the print came out and was put into the truck like that. fed ex is the devil.
EVSTAXI
Posse

My condolences
I Rock The Mic Like It's My Last Chance To Breathe
Display A Level Of Skill You Could Only Hope To Achieve
noetic
Giant

Mine came fine! ha
Waiting for the other colorway to be released on his website

but really sorry to see that crushed print
weston
Posse

EVSTAXI wrote:

was actually somewhat double tubed, but fed ex somehow made the end cap pop off and "somehow" the print came out and was put into the truck like that. fed ex is the devil.

that sucks. I will drink an extra beer for your loss. I wonder how they popped the cap off. I needed a pair of pliers to pry mine off.
rhombus_77
Giant

rhombus_77 wrote:
EVSTAXI wrote:

that sucks. I will drink an extra beer for your loss. I wonder how they popped the cap off. I needed a pair of pliers to pry mine off.

i know, right....last time i got a print from mondo, i seriously had trouble getting those metal endcaps off.
EVSTAXI
Posse

Everytime I've gotten a tube from Mondo Tees, it's been a two part tube, basically one end of the tube itself will slide off the other part of the tube, look for the tape around a quarter of the way from one, cut the tape there. The Metal end caps never have to come off.
guyute73
Posse

Tyler sent my prints in a usps triangle. But then that was overseas. And for the trouble he chucked in a free bonus print. It's sad to see this happening though.
Dizzyegg05
Giant

Dizzyegg05 wrote:Tyler sent my prints in a usps triangle. But then that was overseas. And for the trouble he chucked in a free bonus print. It's sad to see this happening though.

i'm pretty sure it was Mondo Tees and not Tyler that sent the print... and if it was Mondo then i think they've been including a free bonus print with every order
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

I got my Big trouble from Mondo and that was in the tube only. No bonus. Or do you mean just this one particular print?
Dizzyegg05
Giant

tyler is the bomb. he sent me a hott fuzz with a bonus print!! mondo originally sent that thing poster with a bonus too, but it too was destroyed, and when my replacement came..no bonus. its all good though, just glad i got another one in safe condition.

i love these tstout movie prints. i think i have them all now.. well as soon as my blade runner gets here.
EVSTAXI
Posse

Return to Giant vs Giant