worst ebayer

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
!embrace¡
Propaganda Engineer

worst ebayer

Post by !embrace¡ »

Rocketslover01.

Worst ebayer ever. I had two ebay purchases from him. and on both transactions he:

1. Lied about the actual condition of the print.

2. raped on shipping charges.

3. took no thought or care while packing the print. both arrived damaged. (bought a jamie reid print from him... it measured 12x7. smart guy through it into a padded pack by itself... and after I had already confronted him on a shady pack job.)

and 4. thinks he has done nothing wrong.

STAY AWAY!
they call me the hiphopopotomous. my rhymes are bottomless......
Gigantico
Carbon-Based Wastage

Post by Gigantico »

Just purchased one from them. Shipping was on the high side for sure and they didn't respond to my messages (Pisses me off in a crazy way). Hopefully I can get some positive feedback as I paid instantly and already left positive feedback for them. :roll:
DunDun
Giant

Re: worst ebayer

Post by DunDun »

Gigantico wrote:Just purchased one from them. Shipping was on the high side for sure and they didn't respond to my messages (Pisses me off in a crazy way). Hopefully I can get some positive feedback as I paid instantly and already left positive feedback for them. :roll:

Hopefully things work out for you G. You deserve it. People with a lack of conscience scare the hell out of me. But as a rule of thumb don't leave good feedback until the transaction is done(i know i'm preaching to the choir :oops: ).
conartstudio wrote:the majority here enjoy art, the majority on EB enjoy profiting off of art. people become ruthless when money is involved.
truthiness
Giant

Post by truthiness »

don't forget that even though you are required to leave positive feedback, you can still say whatever you want in your description. ;)
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. -- George Orwell
Gigantico
Carbon-Based Wastage

Post by Gigantico »

DunDun wrote:
Gigantico wrote:Just purchased one from them. Shipping was on the high side for sure and they didn't respond to my messages (Pisses me off in a crazy way). Hopefully I can get some positive feedback as I paid instantly and already left positive feedback for them. :roll:

Hopefully things work out for you G. You deserve it. People with a lack of conscience scare the hell out of me. But as a rule of thumb don't leave good feedback until the transaction is done(i know i'm preaching to the choir :oops: ).

No, the deal is done. It's just the lack of communication peeves me a little. I mean, it takes seconds to respond to an email. I guess common courtesy shouldn't be expected.
Phởgg
Giant

Post by Phởgg »

truthiness wrote:don't forget that even though you are required to leave positive feedback, you can still say whatever you want in your description. ;)

i like this idea, bashing with a smile

A+++++ THIS SELLER SUCKS

but umm we can still leave neg. feedback as buyers
http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=1999" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh10 ... ADCAST.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
jshea
Propaganda Engineer

Post by jshea »

Gigantico wrote:It's just the lack of communication peeves me a little. I mean, it takes seconds to respond to an email.

Bingo. I could not agree more.
propogandadan1
Posse

Post by propogandadan1 »

Does anyone have any contact info for this guy besides the email he doesn't check? If so, please PM me.

For what it's worth, he has a pretty sick collection from the pictures posted in the auctions. I don't know how he has such good feedback stating things like "great communication."
MunkeyPants
Giant

Post by MunkeyPants »

I have tried to reach him with questions as well. No answer. Whatever. Someone else will get my cash.
Submit. Rapture.
DunDun
Giant

Post by DunDun »

Gigantico wrote:
DunDun wrote:

No, the deal is done. It's just the lack of communication peeves me a little. I mean, it takes seconds to respond to an email. I guess common courtesy shouldn't be expected.

Yeah i guess that a quick response is too much to ask for...what a jerk. Hope it works out for you.
conartstudio wrote:the majority here enjoy art, the majority on EB enjoy profiting off of art. people become ruthless when money is involved.