PayPal Problems!?!

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
DunDun
Giant

PayPal Problems!?!

Post by DunDun »

Is anyone else having the same problems with Paypal using a credit card? It's not letting me select a credit card or my bank account to pay for a transaction. Instead it just says payment method: Available funding sources.

There is no link that says more funding options. This is really annoying. I've spent an hour on the phone with them and i'm still on hold with no answer yet. Paypal sucks so bad it's not even funny. Why don't people accept Google Checkout?
conartstudio wrote:the majority here enjoy art, the majority on EB enjoy profiting off of art. people become ruthless when money is involved.
robotoil
Giant

Re: PayPal Problems!?!

Post by robotoil »

DunDun wrote:Is anyone else having the same problems with Paypal using a credit card? It's not letting me select a credit card or my bank account to pay for a transaction. Instead it just says payment method: Available funding sources.

There is no link that says more funding options. This is really annoying. I've spent an hour on the phone with them and i'm still on hold with no answer yet. Paypal sucks so bad it's not even funny. Why don't people accept Google Checkout?

Yeah, I got the stupid card too. It was free but you know at some point they will start charging small fees to use it. I have to cancel it. I got the same error messages. Too lazy to care about the card. Why bother trying to get it to work. PayPal, you didn't try hard enough. You can keep your card. :lol:
nixon451
Giant

Post by nixon451 »

DunDun wrote:Is anyone else having the same problems with Paypal using a credit card? It's not letting me select a credit card or my bank account to pay for a transaction. Instead it just says payment method: Available funding sources.

If I understand your question, Paypal won't let you pay with a credit card when you have a Paypal balance. You will have to withdraw your Paypal funds and then pay.
influence
Giant

Post by influence »

nixon451 wrote:

If I understand your question, Paypal won't let you pay with a credit card when you have a Paypal balance. You will have to withdraw your Paypal funds and then pay.

Word up, this is lame! Even if you have like $5 sitting there. It'll take from the PayPal balance and then from your bank account...
DunDun
Giant

Post by DunDun »

nixon451 wrote:

No it doesn't even give me that option EVEN if I don't have a balance. All it says is available funding options and then yanks the money out of my bank account without even letting me know where it's going to take the money from. Really annoying as I had to pay with a bank account last week for something I really didn't have the cash for.
conartstudio wrote:the majority here enjoy art, the majority on EB enjoy profiting off of art. people become ruthless when money is involved.