How do I change paypal account in ebay?

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
Tad Ghostal
Giant

How do I change paypal account in ebay?

Post by Tad Ghostal »

Buyers are paying for their goods, but the payment is being routed/sent to a non-existent paypal account. Its not malicious, as the account is associated with an email at my personal domain. I am trying to figure out how to set ebay/auctiva so that the correct paypal account receives the funds. Its been hours, and I can't find any relevant/useful information at ebay, paypal, auctiva or on my google searches.

Anybody here know how to make the change?
Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help.
Backpackpunk
Giant

Re: How do I change paypal account in ebay?

Post by Backpackpunk »

Revise the auction, under payment options you should be able to change the paypal address.
random message board post about art wrote: This past weekend I briefly visited a room that had three faithful reproductions of Duchamp's Fountain. Not only did I notice, I used one of them. It's so interesting because the work tells the truth.
itsniceouthtere wrote:yeah because we all know how intricate and deep the meaning within street art can be. If anything, street art is the MOST LITERAL FORM OF ART! if street art has made any negative impression on society today, its that it has made every 13 yr old with $100 and an eBay account into an art know-it-all.
Jason Filipow wrote: "MBW was that last bit of dead weight that broke the rear axle of the street art bandwagon."
http://www.shuffleandcut.com