Pagenorthshore - Bad Ebay Kinsey Flipper - AVOID

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
Raggadrop
Propaganda Engineer

Pagenorthshore - Bad Ebay Kinsey Flipper - AVOID

Post by Raggadrop »

Hello. I try to stay off of eBAY, but I really wanted this print. I bought a Kinsey Inhumanate II off of 'Dale' (aka Pagenorthshore) on 9/3. It never came in the mail and I had to go through the process of tracking this guy down to get an explanation. When I got in touch with him, he lied saying "we had three of these, I have to check the office to see if we have two left". I got a refund today with no explanation/apology, such BS. Anyway, I think he avoided the sale as I got a good price on the item and he wanted to flip for more. He has a few Kinseys for sale, but I would STRONGLY advise avoiding this guy. PM me with questions.
lepublicnme
Giant

Re: Pagenorthshore - Bad Ebay Kinsey Flipper - AVOID

Post by lepublicnme »

ouch - too bad !

try this (not mine - I just got mine yesterday from forum member !! )

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270276881034

XXXXX
pennylesspig
Propaganda Engineer

Re: Pagenorthshore - Bad Ebay Kinsey Flipper - AVOID

Post by pennylesspig »

lepublicnme wrote:ouch - too bad !

try this (not mine - I just got mine yesterday from forum member !! )

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270276881034

XXXXX

ya that one is mine.
Raggadrop
Propaganda Engineer

Post by Raggadrop »

Thanks guys. I'm going to skip buying off of eBAY for now (though problems happen elsewhere in this marketplace).

I would avoid Pagenorthshore at all costs. Zero communication and sketchy businessperson overall. This sucker has the nerve to rip me off, ignore my emails, and then list a $40,000 Kinsey set (Item# 350100553018) and another weak Kinsey for $2000 (Item#50100682671; that, by the way, he had marked down all the way to $999 a few months back).

Buyers beware of this loser.
password
Giant

Post by password »

Make sure you leave him negative feedback
Raggadrop
Propaganda Engineer

Re:

Post by Raggadrop »

password wrote:Make sure you leave him negative feedback

I was waiting for someone to say that...debating it as I wouldn't want people here to see my purchases (though I believe it is anonymous).

Anyway, I am waiting for his Paypal refund to clear first. He will be my 2nd neg feedback since '02.
password
Giant

Re: Re:

Post by password »

Raggadrop wrote:

I was waiting for someone to say that...debating it as I wouldn't want people here to see my purchases (though I believe it is anonymous).

Anyway, I am waiting for his Paypal refund to clear first. He will be my 2nd neg feedback since '02.

They will be able to see your purchases anyways through the "search by bidder" link and "completed items" search
Raggadrop
Propaganda Engineer

Re: Re:

Post by Raggadrop »

password wrote:
Raggadrop wrote:

They will be able to see your purchases anyways through the "search by bidder" link and "completed items" search

Nice...nothing to hide here anyway. Though I recall seeing certain board members' purchases and laughing...
Mad Daego
Posse

Post by Mad Daego »

I don't know what's more embarrassing, the things I buy or the things I sell.
Raggadrop
Propaganda Engineer

Post by Raggadrop »

Left negative feedback. Two minutes later I get this email (this is the most responsive he has been so far):
"You have got to be kidding me. I'm guessing that you got the print AND a refund and you still feel it necessary to leave me a negative? Good luck in the future, you're going to need it. It must suck to go through life always the victem."
He originally claimed that he had two or three of these to sell and that he would "check the office" to see if he had another to send me. I feel like reporting him to BLK/MRKT. It pisses me off that this guy could buy even one of these and flip it, not to mention cancel my eBAY purchase so that he could sell it for a higher price. Now if I did take the print AND the refund, do you think that I would waste my time and leave negative feedback?
password
Giant

Post by password »

Why would he think you got the print and a refund? What a weird dude. Why would he have refunded you if he thought you got the print?