WTF w/ ebay prices, again?!?!

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
Mike Panic
Giant

WTF w/ ebay prices, again?!?!

Post by Mike Panic »

so i just put a spare rose shackle in the FS forum and went to ebay to make sure my asking price is fair and not too high or anything...

rose shackle for $169 BIN - this will prob not sell

rose shackle @ 177.50 w/ 6 bids but the seller has 0 feedback.. shady?

$159 or BIN for $200

as i've posted before, id rather trade and sell w/ people on here, its less costly then ebay and we are all fans of this artwork... and i have zero problem w/ flippers, but some of this is a bit nuts - 6x the original sale price less then 2 weeks after it was sold out?
Mike Panic photography & travel journal
GO! Tattoo Removal Eastern PA Laser Tattoo Removal
rollcameraandaction
Giant

Post by rollcameraandaction »

im selling that $159 one just to judge the market value of the print. im a poor student who cant afford many prints week after week (unlike you guys who have a good paying job and have no kids)...

i need to sell for as much as i can get but i usually try to trade here first. no one took it so i always put it on ebay after the highest price i see someone going for it. then if no one takes mine like they took the other one...i bring it down $10. i sold my malcolm orange for $181 (including shipping) that way after pricing from $195 BIN (including shipping).

im sorry that not everyone can afford these new prices every week and i do give people a try but i am a collector first then trader second then flipper third.

the only way i can keep buying is if i buy an extra to sell and make some money to buy more prints. its really not for my own wallet but my growing collection.

hope people understand and don't criticize me for it cuz im sure other people on this board do this too (as non-flippers but as collectors who need money).

-the poor Bohemian college student
Mike Panic
Giant

Post by Mike Panic »

No hate in the game...
Mike Panic photography & travel journal
GO! Tattoo Removal Eastern PA Laser Tattoo Removal
robotoil
Giant

Post by robotoil »

People, please stop apologizing for selling stuff on ebay. Seriously. A trade is a trade. A sale is a sale. Can't we all just get along?
noverflow
I think I started this

Post by noverflow »

This thread already exists.
I really hate PMs. Please just email me.