blazedoutbee and Mad Daego---this thread's for you.

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
blazedoutbee
Propaganda Engineer

blazedoutbee and Mad Daego---this thread's for you.

Post by blazedoutbee »

ducky... where were you mad deago?
stinkypete
Giant

Re: OFFICIAL "War by Numbers" Offset ANTICIPATION THREAD

Post by stinkypete »

flown
quick eh
"Have you anything to say. No? Then shut up. Lest you are a woman in
which case carry on - It's delightful."
Simon Munnery
Mad Daego
Posse

Post by Mad Daego »

WTF are you two even talking about?
blazedoutbee
Propaganda Engineer

Re:

Post by blazedoutbee »

Mad Daego wrote:WTF are you two even talking about?

:lol:
stinkypete
Giant

Re: Re:

Post by stinkypete »

blazedoutbee wrote:
Mad Daego wrote:WTF are you two even talking about?

:lol:

its a platinum membership thing....... :D
Simon Munnery
Mad Daego
Posse

Post by Mad Daego »

No, I don't see how bringing me into your purchase w/ Ducky, whom I will never give my money no matter how good a bargain is up there, has anything to do with this thread. Really, get a life. Pothead's mentioning me in durn near every one of his posts. I'd make a butt-pirate crack but that'd insult gay people.
blazedoutbee
Propaganda Engineer

Re:

Post by blazedoutbee »

Mad Daego wrote:No, I don't see how bringing me into your purchase w/ Ducky, whom I will never give my money no matter how good a bargain is up there, has anything to do with this thread. Really, get a life. Pothead's mentioning me in durn near every one of his posts. I'd make a butt-pirate crack but that'd insult gay people.

are you from Alabama? are you racist? nice comments do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
rhombus_77
Giant

Re:

Post by rhombus_77 »

Mad Daego wrote:No, I don't see how bringing me into your purchase w/ Ducky, whom I will never give my money no matter how good a bargain is up there, has anything to do with this thread. Really, get a life. Pothead's mentioning me in durn near every one of his posts. I'd make a butt-pirate crack but that'd insult gay people.

and pirates

Mad Daego
Posse

Post by Mad Daego »

blazedoutbee wrote:

are you from Alabama? are you racist? nice comments do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Let's just put it this way. Unlike you, where I'm from we grew up wearing shoes.
mikey c
Posse

Post by mikey c »

Mad Daego wrote:Let's just put it this way. Unlike you, where I'm from we grew up wearing shoes.

Nice. Stay classy jerk.
MunkeyPants
Giant

Post by MunkeyPants »

How about you guys take this outside to PMs? I'm tired of reading all the bullgarbage.
Submit. Rapture.
stinkypete
Giant

Post by stinkypete »

Mad Daego wrote:
blazedoutbee wrote:

Let's just put it this way. Unlike you, where I'm from we grew up wearing shoes.

not to take sides but nice quote from someone who in his own words working full-time, going to college at the age of 30 full-time, instructing jiu-jitsu and women's self defense courses for FREE 2 nights a week, working out 2 hours a day 6 days a week, and working on my second novel to have any idea what self-starting or self-improvement is about.
so which are you community minded guy or rich snob, can't be both :?
Simon Munnery
Mad Daego
Posse

Post by Mad Daego »

stinkypete wrote:not to take sides but nice quote from someone who in his own words working full-time, going to college at the age of 30 full-time, instructing jiu-jitsu and women's self defense courses for FREE 2 nights a week, working out 2 hours a day 6 days a week, and working on my second novel to have any idea what self-starting or self-improvement is about.
so which are you community minded guy or rich snob, can't be both :?

Bill Gates seems to be doing a pretty competent job of walking the line. You can't exactly call him a monster having given hundreds of millions to philanthropic causes. So I guess you can be both. Just because I give back certainly doesn't mean I'm not allowed to get mine. There's a difference between being a martyr and being charitable or gracious. Christians don't call themselves Christ (I am not supporting Christianity here, just making a point). Besides, wearing shoes hardly constitutes one being rich, it's more a matter of common sense at this point, in this nation, and I'd be surprised if he could even tie the laces.

mikey c wrote:Nice. Stay classy jerk.

You missed the comma, genius.
djsp
Giant

Post by djsp »

stinkypete wrote:
Mad Daego wrote:
blazedoutbee wrote:

not to take sides but nice quote from someone who in his own words [b]working full-time, going to college at the age of 30 full-time, instructing jiu-jitsu and women's self defense courses for FREE 2 nights a week, working out 2 hours a day 6 days a week, and working on my second novel

I would be interested to know about your first novel. What is it called?
rastapunk
Giant

Post by rastapunk »

You two knuckleheads can bore each other via pm.

This thread is locked down, and the public argument is over.
Yantra and mantra create tantra.