Again: Print Destroyed

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
brintoul
Giant

Again: Print Destroyed

Post by brintoul »

A friend of mine ordered a Giant Savage 2 and received it with folds in it and it's basically crushed. He said the packaging was fine, so there's no UPS problem here. What can he do? I feel bad about it 'cause I kinda got him into getting some prints here and there and now he's being boned, he feels. Number for "customer service" PMed please?
influence
Giant

Post by influence »

That sucks man. I don't know what you can do, the prints are sold out and a refund probably won't happen since you received the prints but I'm not exactly sure :(
TinManOne
Giant

Post by TinManOne »

byinfluence wrote:That sucks man. I don't know what you can do, the prints are sold out and a refund probably won't happen since you received the prints but I'm not exactly sure :(

they refund if you received the print or not... you just have to send it back
Modern art = I could do that + yeah... but you didnt
brintoul
Giant

Post by brintoul »

TinManOne wrote:
byinfluence wrote:That sucks man. I don't know what you can do, the prints are sold out and a refund probably won't happen since you received the prints but I'm not exactly sure :(

they refund if you received the print or not... you just have to send it back

Cool - thanks.
zak brannigan
Perro Mojado

Post by zak brannigan »

I have recieved damaged prints and only had to wait 6 months for refund/replacement. But it is possible.
Chris Griffin: Dad, can you help me with my math homework?
Peter Griffin: Math. Math my dear boy is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.