Hundred Dollar Horse

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
theBrain
Giant

Hundred Dollar Horse

Post by theBrain »

why does it seem like this ebay seller has the same items listed every week? has anybody ever dealt with he/she before?
slidingaround
Giant

Re: Hundred Dollar Horse

Post by slidingaround »

theBrain wrote:why does it seem like this ebay seller has the same items listed every week? has anybody ever dealt with he/she before?
Ask him yourself, he is a member on here. :wink:
hundreddollarhorse
Propaganda Engineer

Post by hundreddollarhorse »

My ebay account is used by several people to sell street art (and judaica, john voight's shoes etc). I handle every sale with love, as you can tell from my feedback.
cybernigel
Giant

Post by cybernigel »

theBrain wrote:why does it seem like this ebay seller has the same items listed every week? has anybody ever dealt with he/she before?
You will want to verify anything this seller says in his listings as he has been known to misrepresent the scarcity and details of the prints he flips.
The Lincoln Squirrel has been assassinated! - Kent Brockman
hundreddollarhorse
Propaganda Engineer

cybernigel wrote:
You will want to verify anything this seller says in his listings as he has been known to misrepresent the scarcity and details of the prints he flips.
You will want to verify anything this doula says on this forum as he is fervently seeking a job as a compliance officer for ebay...and it is well known that he maintains a prurient interest in peace woman prints.
cybernigel
Giant

Post by cybernigel »

See for yourself...
http://forum.thegiant.org/viewtopic.php ... ks#p225078

In the words of the seller himself when he was called out, "caveat emptor" (buyer beware):

http://forum.thegiant.org/viewtopic.php ... at#p225375

I also encourage you to explore the veracity of any statements I've made on this forum, and unlike HundredDollarHorse, I'm not a johnny-come-lately flipper banned from OG and trying to make a dirty buck off the latest trend, but rather a veteran collector who strives to be a positive contributor to the community.
Last edited by cybernigel on Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
hundreddollarhorse
Propaganda Engineer

LOL
cybernigel
Giant

Re:

Post by cybernigel »

hundreddollarhorse wrote:LOL
Yeah, that's what people do when they have nothing.

Here's some of this scumbag's recent ebay feedback:

- quality was far from matching sellers description, more rips,many creases,holes 2008_photo ( 42) Feb-21-09 23:17
Britney Spears Print Mr Brainwash Shepard Fairey Warhol (#390030465774) US $202.45 View Item

-I was put into the buying postion after another high bid drop off [shill],change my mind donkeymotors ( 38) Nov-29-08 16:12
Banksy Applause Un Signed Print Original Owner ++MINT++ (#160289237202) US $1,877.00

- Seller very abusive when had problem. very poor attitude. perfecto-all-stars ( 74) Jun-22-08 12:09

- WARNING!!! Item not as described; Secretive about provenance; Rude and unhelpful art-oholic ( 48) Jun-19-08 03:11

- U promised a gift that i didn't receive. Expensive taxes that you coulld avoid. iaki1983 ( 30) Dec-17-07 01:26
hundreddollarhorse
Propaganda Engineer

Nice work Sherlock, four idiots out of hundreds of transactions. Case closed. You have now proven to an absolute certainty (as if there was ever any doubt ;) that you have way too much time on your hands...
cybernigel
Giant

Re:

Post by cybernigel »

hundreddollarhorse wrote:Case closed. You have now proven to an absolute certainty (as if there was ever any doubt ;) that you have way too much time on your hands...
I agree, the feedback does speak for itself. Yeah, I have so much time on my hands I might even start digging through my hamper for stuff to sell on ebay. :lol:
hundreddollarhorse
Propaganda Engineer

This is a very silly waste of my time. I am seeking a virtual order of protection against you. Please stalk someone else.
admonkey
King of the Jungle

Post by admonkey »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuWD7VrHquU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'm a drinker with a writing problem." -- Brendan Behan

The Mad Monkey Campaign.