hahaajp vs. spagucci

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
spagucci1
Giant

hahaajp vs. spagucci

Post by spagucci1 »

Hahaajp wrote:Hmm ok so has anyone figured who mr. blank is?

Why do you care, you will probably flip these like you've flipped the past new releases from various artists.......
Hahaajp
Swindler

Re: Re:

Post by Hahaajp »

spagucci1 wrote:

Why do you care, you will probably flip these like you've flipped the past new releases from various artists.......
:?:
spagucci1
Giant

Post by spagucci1 »

Hahaajp wrote:
spagucci1 wrote:

I saw recently that you were selling the J-Dilla, Leap of Faith, and new Tyler Stout. When you were selling these, the ink was still fresh from printing. Only a flipper sells prints so quick once they recieve them.
mr Revs
Giant

Post by mr Revs »

I did not know hahaajp was a flipper. Good to know.. I will stay away from him
Check out my T-shirt quilts
Hahaajp
Swindler

Post by Hahaajp »

spagucci1 wrote:
Hahaajp wrote:
spagucci1 wrote:

I saw recently that you were selling the J-Dilla, Leap of Faith, and new Tyler Stout. When you were selling these, the ink was still fresh from printing. Only a flipper sells prints so quick once they recieve them.
I don't think you have the right to judge me. I might be new but I'm just as much as a collector as you are. I loved those prints but I was broke and really really needed the money for food and bills! I don't have to explain myself, you can PM me if you have a problem with me. I don't wanna fill this thread with nonsense. Thanks. -Cece
spagucci1
Giant

Post by spagucci1 »

Hahaajp wrote:
spagucci1 wrote:
Hahaajp wrote:
spagucci1 wrote:

I don't think you have the right to judge me. I might be new but I'm just as much as a collector as you are. I loved those prints but I was broke and really really needed the money for food and bills! I don't have to explain myself, you can PM me if you have a problem with me. I don't wanna fill this thread with nonsense. Thanks. -Cece
Um, how about not buying the prints in the first place, then you wont need the money.... Unless you were planning to flip them the whole time....

Sorry for ranting guys, I would just hate to see Hahaajp score one of these, then flip it to a collector.... Now bring on the preview!!!
Last edited by spagucci1 on Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

spagucci1 wrote:
Hahaajp wrote:
spagucci1 wrote:

take the ugly somewhere else, this is ernesto's thread.
Hahaajp
Swindler

Post by Hahaajp »

fribhey wrote:
spagucci1 wrote:
Hahaajp wrote:
spagucci1 wrote:

take the ugly somewhere else, this is ernesto's thread.
YES please, thank you. :wink:
Hahaajp
Swindler

Post by Hahaajp »

I can see I'm not welcome here, I guess I'll think twice before posting again.
noetic
Giant

Re:

Post by noetic »

Hahaajp wrote:I can see I'm not welcome here, I guess I'll think twice before posting again.

I Rock The Mic Like It's My Last Chance To Breathe
Display A Level Of Skill You Could Only Hope To Achieve
Gigantico
Carbon-Based Wastage

Post by Gigantico »

noetic wrote:
Hahaajp wrote:I can see I'm not welcome here, I guess I'll think twice before posting again.

:lol: Saving that one!
spagucci1
Giant

Post by spagucci1 »

Its not that "you" are not welcome here, it's your "flipping" actions that are not wanted. We always welcome new members here. But like I said, when someone is new, and they are selling multiple prints less than a month old, and especially Fairey prints, that sets off the flipper red flags, and as you can tell, flippers are not welcome here.
Hahaajp
Swindler

Post by Hahaajp »

I know you have good intentions but I am certainly not a flipper. I just would appreciate it if you would've talked to me first and learned more about me before you go and blast me before others, that's all. I am addicted to this hobby which makes it hard to resist so many prints. I just realized that I have to sell a few prints in order to pay for my bills.
mr Revs
Giant

Post by mr Revs »

spagucci - You left out that you were mr brainwash
Check out my T-shirt quilts
slidingaround
Giant

Re:

Post by slidingaround »

mr Revs wrote:spagucci - You left out that you were mr brainwash
Does that mean spagucci is Banksy? spagucci hook me up with a Nola A.P? :lol:
spagucci1
Giant

Re:

Post by spagucci1 »

mr Revs wrote:spagucci - You left out that you were mr brainwash
Dood, thats supposed to be kept on the DL....... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
spagucci1
Giant

Re:

Post by spagucci1 »

Hahaajp wrote:I know you have good intentions but I am certainly not a flipper. I just would appreciate it if you would've talked to me first and learned more about me before you go and blast me before others, that's all. I am addicted to this hobby which makes it hard to resist so many prints. I just realized that I have to sell a few prints in order to pay for my bills.
Like I said, then don't but the prints. If you are soo addicted, then seek help, because food and shelter is much more needed than an Obey Print.
Hahaajp
Swindler

Post by Hahaajp »

I just don't understand why you're calling me out? I'm just a girl who loves art prints. Anyway there's an update over at the Ernesto thread so go take a peek!
spagucci1
Giant

Re:

Post by spagucci1 »

Hahaajp wrote:I just don't understand why you're calling me out? I'm just a girl who loves art prints. Anyway there's an update over at the Ernesto thread so go take a peek!
And that's awesome that you love prints..... Its the flipping factor that will gain you no respect, nor friends here, and possibly even banned.......
Hahaajp
Swindler

Post by Hahaajp »

Well thanks for the concern, I don't take these posts that lightly.
lepublicnme
Giant

Re:

Post by lepublicnme »

Hahaajp wrote:I'm just a girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygqew4RxIg8

XXXX
admonkey
King of the Jungle

Post by admonkey »

lepublicnme wrote:

XXXX
Too easy.
"I'm a drinker with a writing problem." -- Brendan Behan

The Mad Monkey Campaign.
Hahaajp
Swindler

Post by Hahaajp »

admonkey wrote:
lepublicnme wrote:

XXXX
Too easy.
lol, I like that song!
Hahaajp
Swindler

Re: hahaajp vs. spagucci

Post by Hahaajp »

Well since this thread is somewhat useless, I might as well put it to good use. I posted this in Tyler's thread here too.

Just wanted to give people a head's up over here that there will be a new Tyler Stout print for a great cause. Taken from http://omgposters.com/2009/03/13/welcom" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ment-17491:

"After hearing of the tragic events surrounding the recent brushfires in Australia, Tyler Stout and Postersandtoys.com have decided to help out by releasing a new version of “Welcome Home”, Stout’s classic art print from 2005. This version features an all-new color scheme which includes four glow in the dark inks. It’s a 16″ x 24″ screenprint, the price will be $50. Half of all profits will be donated directly to the Australian Red Cross’ Brushfire Appeal Fund. These will be released on Monday, March 16th at 12pm CST, and will be available for 48 hours, ending Wednesday, March 18th at 12pm CST. Once the sales are closed, the final edition will be announced. Yes, times are tight for everyone, but hopefully this is an exciting enough project to get you to help out with this very, very worthy cause. Big thanks from both Tyler and Postersandtoys. When the time is right, visit Postersandtoys.com."

Please help out if you can! :D
lepublicnme
Giant

Post by lepublicnme »

admonkey wrote:
lepublicnme wrote:

XXXX
Too easy.
:oops: hard day at work, end of week...