GiantTarHeel vs. SFSTRAT

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
GiantTarHeel
Posse

GiantTarHeel vs. SFSTRAT

Post by GiantTarHeel »

Yesterday I asked if anyone had an extra Peace Woman to PM me. And look what this little poodle SFSTRAT pulls:

Sent at: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:38 am
by SFSTRAT
Hey, I saw that your looking for this. I'd be willing to let it go for $175.00. LMK.

Sent at: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:04 am
by GiantTarHeel
$175 sounds fair. I'd like to wait for you to receive the print to make sure it's in mint condition before paypaling you the money. But I'll definitely buy it off you. Thanks for the pm.

Sent at: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:30 pm
To: GiantTarHeel
I've been thinking about things. I'd be willing to trade you a peace guard. LMK if you got it, and your willing to trade.

And I've heard from others on this forum that you've been out trying to increase your price after I accepted your original offer. Yep, I have a Peace Guard! It's in mint condition and only dropped twice. F.u.c.K off you piece of s.h.i.T flipper.
SFSTRAT
Swindler

Post by SFSTRAT »

Dude your a douce. Yep I said it. So what, I want to trade it. As for raising prices, nope sorry. do you think your the only one I sent a message to? I was going to sell it to the first person who got back to me, I told peeps $175.00 including yourself. I actually lowered my price. So F#5K you to. These forums are ridiculous when it comes to banter.
PDC
Giant

Re:

Post by PDC »

SFSTRAT wrote:Dude your a douce. Yep I said it. So what, I want to trade it. As for raising prices, nope sorry. do you think your the only one I sent a message to? I was going to sell it to the first person who got back to me, I told peeps $175.00 including yourself. I actually lowered my price. So F#5K you to. These forums are ridiculous when it comes to banter.
Unfortunately, because of this guy, I'm starting to think all Tarheel fans are idiots.
JVB
Giant

Re:

Post by JVB »

GiantTarHeel wrote:Yesterday I asked if anyone had an extra Peace Woman to PM me. And look what this little poodle SFSTRAT pulls:

Sent at: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:38 am
by SFSTRAT
Hey, I saw that your looking for this. I'd be willing to let it go for $175.00. LMK.

Sent at: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:04 am
by GiantTarHeel
$175 sounds fair. I'd like to wait for you to receive the print to make sure it's in mint condition before paypaling you the money. But I'll definitely buy it off you. Thanks for the pm.

Sent at: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:30 pm
To: GiantTarHeel
I've been thinking about things. I'd be willing to trade you a peace guard. LMK if you got it, and your willing to trade.

And I've heard from others on this forum that you've been out trying to increase your price after I accepted your original offer. Yep, I have a Peace Guard! It's in mint condition and only dropped twice. F.u.c.K off you piece of s.h.i.T flipper.
SFSTRAT wrote:Dude your a douce. Yep I said it. So what, I want to trade it. As for raising prices, nope sorry. do you think your the only one I sent a message to? I was going to sell it to the first person who got back to me, I told peeps $175.00 including yourself. I actually lowered my price. So F#5K you to. These forums are ridiculous when it comes to banter.

I don't care if either of you have my grail (which I highly doubt either of you do), but because of this sophomoric exchange I will never deal with either of you, ever. Seriously kids? Grow up, and keep your personal issues to yourselves. Nobody here cares.
"Barbarians in fur coats are still barbarians."
-Shepard

My Collection

Collection on EB

Disclaimer: I don't edit my collections on here anymore. I prefer to be mysterious. Kind of like that burning sensation... Which one gifted me that?
hercylicious
Giant

Post by hercylicious »

Theres some bad karma gettin on in here as of lately , We find such discussions in almost all threads as of late , seriously keep your business private or make a topic for it , but it starts to get annoying to browse through the same type of messages on each threads.
skoola
Giant

Re:

Post by skoola »

hercylicious wrote:Theres some bad karma gettin on in here as of lately , We find such discussions in almost all threads as of late , seriously keep your business private or make a topic for it , but it starts to get annoying to browse through the same type of messages on each threads.
i agree. while one might get mad at a retraction of a sale offer, there was absolutely no reason to post the previous PMs. how about a simple response, like, i don't know "no thanks i don't want that trade"

no need for the Barry Bonds roid rage
rastapunk
Giant

Post by rastapunk »

Thunderdome! Thunderdome! 2 men enter, 1 man leaves!
Yantra and mantra create tantra.
extremeimages77
Giant

Re:

Post by extremeimages77 »

rastapunk wrote:Thunderdome! Thunderdome! 2 men enter, 1 man leaves!
:lol: :lol:
"Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded.
Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth
or fourteenth."
skoola
Giant

Re: Re:

Post by skoola »

extremeimages77 wrote:
rastapunk wrote:Thunderdome! Thunderdome! 2 men enter, 1 man leaves!
:lol: :lol:
submethod
Giant

Post by submethod »

skoola wrote:
hercylicious wrote:Theres some bad karma gettin on in here as of lately , We find such discussions in almost all threads as of late , seriously keep your business private or make a topic for it , but it starts to get annoying to browse through the same type of messages on each threads.
i agree. while one might get mad at a retraction of a sale offer, there was absolutely no reason to post the previous PMs. how about a simple response, like, i don't know "no thanks i don't want that trade"

You know I was actually thinking about this last night. It has gotten a bit nasty on here has it not? Almost as bad as the KIDROBOT forums. Cuz dunnies are evil and shiat.
DunDun
Giant

Post by DunDun »

submethod wrote:
skoola wrote:

You know I was actually thinking about this last night. It has gotten a bit nasty on here has it not? Almost as bad as the KIDROBOT forums. Cuz dunnies are evil and shiat.
Never ever compare that ishhole with this place. This board is well moderated and bears no resemblance to the idiots on KR.
conartstudio wrote:the majority here enjoy art, the majority on EB enjoy profiting off of art. people become ruthless when money is involved.
submethod
Giant

Post by submethod »

DunDun wrote:
submethod wrote:
skoola wrote:

Never ever compare that ishhole with this place. This board is well moderated and bears no resemblance to the idiots on KR.
LOL. Duelly noted.
SFSTRAT
Swindler

Post by SFSTRAT »

skoola wrote:

EXACTLY! I couldn't believe he posted them,VERY immature. I didn't mean to air my business out, but I had to blast that fool.
pitviper
Posse

Re: GiantTarHeel vs. SFSTRAT

Post by pitviper »

If you make someone an offer, (as you did) and he accepts it (as he did), you should man up and stick to it... Changing the offer or trying to up the offer to others is shady...
http://www.kostich.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;