Print not Signed

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
brintoul
Giant

Print not Signed

Post by brintoul »

My Arab Woman print was not signed. First one out of like 100 prints that I don't have signed.. :( What can one do?
eo151
Punk

Post by eo151 »

Jason has posted in the past that you can ship your print back to them for signing. I would suggest contacting them prior to shipping to confirm the process and let them know to expect a "Sign please" package. You're out a little money on shipping and you risk [insert shipping company here] destroying your print, but otherwise, OG will take care of the problem for you.
robotoil
Giant

Post by robotoil »

Once I had a print that wasn't signed and asked if I could return it for one that was. I was told that Shepard didn't like the way the colors came out on it so he wasn't going to sign it. I guess you could call it an official reject. But, then they sent me out another poster that was an signed/AP. They do that stuff a lot and sometimes include some bonus stuff. :-)
easycraig
Giant

Post by easycraig »

Contact them first... they should email you a postage stamp you can print out... you then drop it off at any ups store.... its done... (that way you dont pay for shipping). they are great guys... you should have no problem.

Craig.