long story.....

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
lewkyle
Punk

long story.....

Post by lewkyle »

So am not really looking for an answer just to vent, I bought a print over the phone from a place I would rather keep un-named for several reasons. Anyway the story starts off with me calling and purchasing the print everything seemed just fine i was told if would ship in a few days...OK, A week or two goes by and nothing comes, so i call them only to be told that they never shipped or charged me for the print, I was told that they would charge me that day and ship print the following...once again I said ok no problem. Few weeks go by and still no print, I check my bank account and I had been charged and still no print, I call and they tell me that they have no record of the sale, So I take a screen shot of my bank account and send it to them. They then "find" my sale and tell me they have no tracking info and its most likely lost in the mail! After a few more phone calls they call me back and tell me that they found the print and its been sitting in the shop the whole time without ever being shipped? So they promise me it would be resolved and gave me a tracking number. They told me it would ship first thing today but UPS has no record of the package! When will this end.....I want the print.....This is a reputable place selling me this print, trained monkeys could have gotten me my print by now! :twisted:
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

sounds like a print a reputable forum member sold me.... i think it took over two months to receive a print i had paid for. but i did end up receiving it so my story had a good ending.

good luck.
Prints_of_Thieves
Propaganda Engineer

Re: long story.....

Post by Prints_of_Thieves »

people suck sometimes :roll:
lewkyle
Punk

Post by lewkyle »

quick update, talked to them on Tuesday, they said that they were 100% certain it went out on Monday, so by latest i should have it tomorrow....its not far from my home at all.
alwaysalx
Propaganda Engineer

Post by alwaysalx »

let me guess gallery 1988?

:D

i got your stickers and THEY ARE SICK!

i look forward to the next generation outdoor vinyl die cuts...

pm me when they drop, i am in 100% :!:
'the best things in life, are not things!
kingburdy
Obey Addict

Post by kingburdy »

lewkyle wrote:quick update, talked to them on Tuesday, they said that they were 100% certain it went out on Monday, so by latest i should have it tomorrow....its not far from my home at all.
Why wouldn't you go in and pick it up after the 2nd mishap?
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

alwaysalx wrote:let me guess gallery 1988?
sounds like the M.O. for a number of places (iconoclast, arkitip, etc)
lewkyle
Punk

Post by lewkyle »

by not far at all I mean like 7 hour drive, but in ups lingo thats nothing
lewkyle
Punk

Post by lewkyle »

so its now december 23 and still no print, I ordered the gal durn thing on november 13th, and the shipper is only about 6 -7 hours away ups could do that in a day...........trained monkeys could have gotten me my print by now......so much for a merry xmas :twisted:
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

lewkyle wrote:so its now december 23 and still no print, I ordered the god durn thing on november 13th, and the shipper is only about 6 -7 hours away ups could do that in a day...........trained monkeys could have gotten me my print by now......so much for a merry xmas :twisted:
man i would be harassing them!!!
on point like a decimalist?
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

lewkyle wrote:so its now december 23 and still no print, I ordered the god durn thing on november 13th, and the shipper is only about 6 -7 hours away ups could do that in a day...........trained monkeys could have gotten me my print by now......so much for a merry xmas :twisted:
it's time to call them out as a courtesy to other giant members
suckafree
Swindler

Post by suckafree »

fribhey wrote:
it's time to call them out as a courtesy to other giant members

seconded....
blazedoutbee
Propaganda Engineer

Post by blazedoutbee »

I've been waiting as well....

told me I would have it by XMAS...

frankfurter
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

christ just spill the beans already.
on point like a decimalist?
lewkyle
Punk

Post by lewkyle »

I GOT THE PRINT....I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER SEE, IT ARRIVED TODAY>>>> :D , Thank god this is over so glad its done