Indian Pattern Set

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
bdavenport
punk

Re:

Post by bdavenport »

adambad wrote:wait. this guy has 83% positive feedback and we are surprised that this went down?
It just went to 83%. The latest feedback is negative and my guess is it is from this incident. No real way of knowing before now.
toobs wrote:FCUK U JOBUUUUU!!!
bdavenport
punk

Re: Indian Pattern Set

Post by bdavenport »

Just stumbled across this over on EB. Funny stuff. Enjoy.

http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 10&t=48401
toobs wrote:FCUK U JOBUUUUU!!!
smartussi
Giant

Post by smartussi »

I like how he is posting on E-beans that he was offering me a "Very Nice" discount in order to make things right...

All he did was send me another invoice yesterday from the auction (not that it matters but there was no discount)...but there is no way in hell I am going to send this guy my money at this point....

...apparently he didn't get any better offers :roll:
SFSTRAT
Swindler

Post by SFSTRAT »

You seem to neglect to explain the part where I offered to give you a free print from my trades on EB to make up for all this. Furthermore, you never even got back to me so we could discuss giving you a discount.
GiantTarHeel
Posse

Post by GiantTarHeel »

You just don't get it. No one here wants anything from you. Why would smartussi bother wasting his time contacting you for a discounted print AFTER you tried to screw him over? You could give all your prints to smartussi and it's still not going to make up for the fact that you're a jackarse!