Indian Pattern Set

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
analogtrash
Giant

Re: Indian Pattern Set

Post by analogtrash »

I am just tired of seeing something along the lines of "For Sale Rare Indian Pattern SIGNED pasters" posted by SFSTRAT every few months. Seems like he's been trying to get rid of these for over a year. Lesson not learned because you still have them, get over it they are just pasters. Stop complaining that they aren't selling for unfair prices and quit backing out of fair deals.
BigBp0057
Propaganda Engineer

Post by BigBp0057 »

$275 seems like a fair price for 3 pasters
#1 ISO Visual Disobedience 04, #2 ISO Guns & Roses 18x24
Obey Prints For Sale: http://www.obeygiantprints.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My Collection: http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=2275" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

BigBp0057 wrote:$275 seems like a fair price for 3 pasters

right? especially considering they were free.
on point like a decimalist?
cybernigel
Giant

Post by cybernigel »

whyhoo wrote:

And it was already purchased for a fair price but that commitment wasn't honored.
The Lincoln Squirrel has been assassinated! - Kent Brockman
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

cybernigel wrote:
whyhoo wrote:

And it was already purchased for a fair price but that commitment wasn't honored.
i thought bigbp meant it was a fair price for sfstrat, and he should have taken it. or was there another failed purchase attempt prior to this ebay auction?
cybernigel
Giant

Post by cybernigel »

whyhoo wrote:
cybernigel wrote:
whyhoo wrote:

i thought bigbp meant it was a fair price for sfstrat, and he should have taken it. or was there another failed purchase attempt prior to this ebay auction?
Smartussi and GiantTarHeel both had busted deals with him.
The Lincoln Squirrel has been assassinated! - Kent Brockman
slidingaround
Giant

Post by slidingaround »

analogtrash wrote:I am just tired of seeing something along the lines of "For Sale Rare Indian Pattern SIGNED pasters" posted by SFSTRAT every few months. Seems like he's been trying to get rid of these for over a year. Lesson not learned because you still have them, get over it they are just pasters. Stop complaining that they aren't selling for unfair prices and quit backing out of fair deals.
great post, they are just pasters! They are never gonna be worth what your lookin for. I'd just love it if next week they were released as an editioned screen print. Would be a right kick in the balls and a nice healthy serving of karma.
bdavenport
punk

Post by bdavenport »

Ooo, just had another though. Maybe SFSTRAT could just frame them up and put them in her nice little San Francisco apartment. Perhaps she could then show them off to friends and brag about the "rare" shepard fairey art pieces she has.
toobs wrote:FCUK U JOBUUUUU!!!
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

cybernigel wrote: Smartussi and GiantTarHeel both had busted deals with him.
my dad used to bust my step brother's chops when he did something stupid by smacking himself in the forehead and saying "is that my hand what hit me?!" :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SFSTRAT
Swindler

Re:

Post by SFSTRAT »

bdavenport wrote:Ooo, just had another though. Maybe SFSTRAT could just frame them up and put them in her nice little San Francisco apartment. Perhaps she could then show them off to friends and brag about the "rare" shepard fairey art pieces she has.
First off, I'm a dude. Second off, e*t me. Your avatar seems to hit the nail right on the head for you personality; ie McCarthy scum, or is it SS scum? As for this sale, yeah, I backed out, because I had something else lined up and eBay wouldn't let me close the auction. When the other member fell through, I began offering the prints to others. Why shouldn't I be able to do that? I already told smartussi I couldn't do the sale and the other member backed out. So if I wanted to offer them to others for another price, that's my option do so. You are all are just as guilty of flipping stuff left and right as the next person. I have since tried to get into contact with smartussi and offer him these prints so we can put this behind us and move on. As for what I think there worth, to each his own.
bdavenport
punk

Re: Re:

Post by bdavenport »

SFSTRAT wrote:... When the other member fell through, I began offering the prints to others. Why shouldn't I be able to do that? ...
I believe it has something to do with selling something on ebay being about a contract between a buyer and seller.

How's all this working out for you anyway? Anyone actually take you up on your offers? Seems like you are building quite the reputation. Perhaps you can throw in some free d0uche to anyone that actually is willing to buy the prints.

As for me being a member of the SS, nope, but thanks for playing. I am sure there are some nice parting gifts available.

Sorry if my observations and speculation haven't been appreciated. I felt much of it was well stated and spot on. I was very intentional about not getting too negative, guess that doesn't matter.
toobs wrote:FCUK U JOBUUUUU!!!
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

i keep reading his handle as SF's T-RAT, like he's some san fran transplant from the boston subway system
stuckeyc37
Propaganda Engineer

Post by stuckeyc37 »

So why arent you going through with the sale if the trade fell through? the fact that you couldnt pull the auction has no effect on its result, and it seems like more than a fair price. Going through with the sale will prevent you from "getting stuck" with the fees. If I were you I would give smartussi a DISCOUNT off the closing price for jerkin him around like you did. Seems like the only way you might save face and your rep. Just sayin...
GiantTarHeel
Posse

Post by GiantTarHeel »

Wow, so sorry I didn't get in on this sooner! My issue with SFSTRAT wasn't with the Indian Pattern Pasters. I was just calling him out on his hypocrisy at that moment. I had problems with him when making a deal for a Kenwood Peace Woman. Here's the thread on that...

http://forum.thegiant.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=15649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He basically pulled the same Crrap with me. Agrees to an offer and then stalls while trying to sweeten the deal. Who's the Doouuche now Biatch?
Last edited by GiantTarHeel on Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GiantTarHeel
Posse

Post by GiantTarHeel »

At the time it probably wasn't the best idea to call him out on the forum, based on some of the responses. But it sure seems a little more relevant now. Apparently NO LESSON LEARNED!
BrickTop
Punk

Post by BrickTop »

SFSTRAT you are fooling nobody. Please go away.... very far away.
pitviper
Posse

Post by pitviper »

BrickTop wrote:
SFSTRAT you are fooling nobody. Please go away.... very far away.
Very far. At least to another forum.
http://www.kostich.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ArseSniffer
Punk

Post by ArseSniffer »

SFSTRAT looks very nice, FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!!
SFSTRAT
Swindler

Post by SFSTRAT »

stuckeyc37 wrote:So why arent you going through with the sale if the trade fell through? the fact that you couldnt pull the auction has no effect on its result, and it seems like more than a fair price. Going through with the sale will prevent you from "getting stuck" with the fees. If I were you I would give smartussi a DISCOUNT off the closing price for jerkin him around like you did. Seems like the only way you might save face and your rep. Just sayin...
Yeah, well I've already tried to get a hold of him. I would like to give him this option, but he still hasn't gotten back to me. As for all you newbies with 15 posts and less than a year on the board. Go to bed, I'm sure you have to study hard for tomorrows 10th grade math test. Is that your mom calling you? hurry, hurry, run before she yells at you for being on the internet too late.
Last edited by SFSTRAT on Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BigBp0057
Propaganda Engineer

Re:

Post by BigBp0057 »

ArseSniffer wrote:SFSTRAT looks very nice, FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!!
Classic!
Obey Prints For Sale: http://www.obeygiantprints.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My Collection: http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=2275" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BigBp0057
Propaganda Engineer

Post by BigBp0057 »

whyhoo wrote:
cybernigel wrote:
whyhoo wrote:

Fair price for him to get from the sale on ebay, I feel it is just trying to be greedy or something. Getting $275 I would be happy.
SFSTRAT
Swindler

Post by SFSTRAT »

BigBp0057 wrote:
Classic!
Yeah, that was classic about 8 years ago. Can we keep it a little up to date. I mean durn, if your going to cast an insult, at least be a little original about it. :mrgreen:
pitviper
Posse

Post by pitviper »

SFSTRAT wrote:
stuckeyc37 wrote:So why arent you going through with the sale if the trade fell through? the fact that you couldnt pull the auction has no effect on its result, and it seems like more than a fair price. Going through with the sale will prevent you from "getting stuck" with the fees. If I were you I would give smartussi a DISCOUNT off the closing price for jerkin him around like you did. Seems like the only way you might save face and your rep. Just sayin...
Yeah, well I've already tried to get a hold of him. I would like to give him this option, but he still hasn't gotten back to me. As for all you newbies with 15 posts and less than a year on the board. Go to bed, I'm sure you have to study hard for tomorrows 10th grade math test. Is that your mom calling you? hurry, hurry, run before she yells at you for being on the internet too late.
nice work! 1st a flip artist, then a con artist, now a comedian... and your the one getting schooled by your customers... face the music pal..
Last edited by pitviper on Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.kostich.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BigBp0057
Propaganda Engineer

Post by BigBp0057 »

SFSTRAT wrote:
BigBp0057 wrote:
Classic!
Yeah, that was classic about 8 years ago. Can we keep it a little up to date. I mean durn, if your going to cast an insult, at least be a little original about it. :mrgreen:

Classic mean just that (8 years ago). what is a classic car, is it current or old?

Let em say it one more time CLASSIC!
ArseSniffer
Punk

Post by ArseSniffer »

SFSTRAT wrote:
As for all you newbies with 15 posts and less than a year on the board. Go to bed, I'm sure you have to study hard for tomorrows 10th grade math test. Is that your mom calling you? hurry, hurry, run before she yells at you for being on the internet too late.[/quote]

So after getting hammered by newer members of the forum you think you can justify some of your responses because you've been a member longer than others? Really? Where does this entitlement come from?