Whyhoo/Blazed/Badbrains - Flags Split

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
whyhoo
itsame

Re:

Post by whyhoo »

admonkey wrote:Threads merged. One's plenty.

thank you ad, the reason i brought this thread up again was to quote what beefy had to say so he can't go in and change it.
on point like a decimalist?
illyanadmc
Official Cupcake Maker!

Re: Any lawyers want to chime in?

Post by illyanadmc »

whyhoo wrote:hi illy,

this is not a PM i received on thegiant, i'm just curious if anyone on the board that's aware of this situation has anything to say about it.

a little more back story on today's contact - about 2 hours earlier i got an offer on an item in ebay, which was detracted about 20 minutes before i got the message posted above. i'm guessing he tried to pull my contact info from ebay and failed, got upset, and then stated firing away.
so this is an ebay message that you received from someone who you believe to be blazedoutbee? (or the person identified him/herself as blazed?) what website are they talking about?

sounds to me like this person is merely exploiting your worry that your personal information will be compromised.
i'm proud to be the shepherd of this herd of sharks.
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

illyanadmc wrote:
whyhoo wrote:hi illy,

this is not a PM i received on thegiant, i'm just curious if anyone on the board that's aware of this situation has anything to say about it.

a little more back story on today's contact - about 2 hours earlier i got an offer on an item in ebay, which was detracted about 20 minutes before i got the message posted above. i'm guessing he tried to pull my contact info from ebay and failed, got upset, and then stated firing away.
so this is an ebay message that you received from someone who you believe to be blazedoutbee? (or the person identified him/herself as blazed?) what website are they talking about?

sounds to me like this person is merely exploiting your worry that your personal information will be compromised.
yeah i got this message on ebay, and it most certainly is blazedoutbee - i could address him by his "government name" here, but i wouldn't do that.

have you guys heard anything from him? or is he making that up too?
cybernigel
Giant

Post by cybernigel »

illyanadmc wrote: what website are they talking about?
+1
Last edited by cybernigel on Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lincoln Squirrel has been assassinated! - Kent Brockman
illyanadmc
Official Cupcake Maker!

Post by illyanadmc »

i have not received any contact from him, and i have not heard that any other mods/admins have been contacted.
whyhoo
itsame

Re:

Post by whyhoo »

illyanadmc wrote:i have not received any contact from him, and i have not heard that any other mods/admins have been contacted.

well there's his second instance of publicy lying!

i tried to create a thread on ebeans dedicated to informing the community that blazedoutbee is a blatant liar, but the admins over there seemed to think that warranted a suspension and that i was 'harassing' him. they repeatedly deleted my non harassing, non threatening, fact filled threads. i think it's clear who's harassing who here. i've dealt with lots of great people on ebeans, but the admins/mods obviously don't care about trust in their community.

looks like someone created a website dedicated to our favorite internet troll: http://www.blazedoutbee.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sure to be the #1 google hit for blazedoutbee in no time flat.
illyanadmc
Official Cupcake Maker!

Re: Re:

Post by illyanadmc »

whyhoo wrote:
illyanadmc wrote:i have not received any contact from him, and i have not heard that any other mods/admins have been contacted.
how was this public lying? did he state this publicly anywhere, or just in a private message to you? i am not defending lying of any sort, just hoping for a bit of clarification.
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

whyhoo wrote:

i tried to create a thread on ebeans dedicated to informing the community that blazedoutbee is a blatant liar, but the admins over there seemed to think that warranted a suspension and that i was 'harassing' him. they repeatedly deleted my non harassing, non threatening, fact filled threads. i think it's clear who's harassing who here. i've dealt with lots of great people on ebeans, but the admins/mods obviously don't care about trust in their community.

looks like someone created a website dedicated to our favorite internet troll: http://www.blazedoutbee.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sure to be the #1 google hit for blazedoutbee in no time flat.
i still have no idea what this is all about....
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

illyanadmc wrote:
whyhoo wrote:
how was this public lying? did he state this publicly anywhere, or just in a private message to you? i am not defending lying of any sort, just hoping for a bit of clarification.

here's where it was stated publicly:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0570238553" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
illyanadmc
Official Cupcake Maker!

Post by illyanadmc »

well, it was made public by the person who listed that auction. unless ebay has changed something, questions are not publicly displayed on an auction unless the seller wants them to be.
whyhoo
itsame

Re:

Post by whyhoo »

illyanadmc wrote:well, it was made public by the person who listed that auction. unless ebay has changed something, questions are not publicly displayed on an auction unless the seller wants them to be.

and when you ask a question on ebay, you are consenting for it to be made public :wink:
illyanadmc
Official Cupcake Maker!

Post by illyanadmc »

ahhh, that is true.
maden
Punk

Post by maden »

cybernigel wrote:Gotta love "lawyers" who threaten extortion. :lol:
You learn it in your third year. It makes the first two years irrelevant.
we'll kill the fatted calf tonight, so stick around
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

maden wrote:
cybernigel wrote:Gotta love "lawyers" who threaten extortion. :lol:
You learn it in your third year. It makes the first two years irrelevant.
in the first year of law school they teach you how to spell and how to write.... this lawyer must have skipped law school:
I've already contacted the authorities and filed a criminal complaint for harassment. I also filed a internet FBI complaint for harassment as well. If I were you I would take that website down asap. Expressobeans and the Giant have also been contacted as I'm a lawyer you know and your information is now in the hands of the authorities. Providence RI Warwick RI Take that site down or you will face legal action....We don't want to bring (someone's name i don't care about) into this do we? I have purchased a couple of new domain names and I want this to stop. I changed my posts but its really too late anyways since I have already filed paperwork with the Albany Police Department and the FBI internet crimes department. Good luck you brought this upon your self.....Double Agent signing out, lol..
well maybe it was written by the unfrozen caveman lawyer
djsp
Giant

Post by djsp »

It is so fun to read all these crazy threads on EB. Wait a sec, I'm not on EB at all.... :)
mose
Subcomandante Emeritus

Re: Whyhoo/Blazed/Badbrains - Flags Split

Post by mose »

whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

i know of at least one other board member that has been harassed by badbrains, everyone else that hasn't will be happy to know that he's been shown the door (again).
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Re:

Post by conartstudio »

djsp wrote:It is so fun to read all these crazy threads on EB. Wait a sec, I'm not on EB at all.... :)
that's because all the crazy threads were a result of the EB members coming here and being crazy :lol:
djsp
Giant

Post by djsp »

fribhey wrote:
djsp wrote:It is so fun to read all these crazy threads on EB. Wait a sec, I'm not on EB at all.... :)
that's because all the crazy threads were a result of the EB members coming here and being crazy :lol:
Touche Mr. Hey. :mrgreen:
whyhoo
itsame

Re: MBW

Post by whyhoo »

is it just me, or does this look like a massive waste of money?

personally, i think the litho looks a lot better than this canvas - here's one for sale on the bay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mr-Brainwash-Libert ... 81ee#payId

has anyone ever dealt with this seller? i would advise you not to, he is a publicly proven liar so... caveat emptor.

blazedoutbee
Propaganda Engineer

Post by blazedoutbee »

that first one looks sweet! Loving the Gold background! :mrgreen:

Happy Easter ALL! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
cybernigel
Giant

Post by cybernigel »

whyhoo wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mr-Brainwash-Libert ... 81ee#payId

has anyone ever dealt with this seller? i would advise you not to, he is a publicly proven liar so... caveat emptor.
So blazeoutbee = chelseaartgalleries on ebay? I thought he was chillmother-----34 ??
The Lincoln Squirrel has been assassinated! - Kent Brockman
blazedoutbee
Propaganda Engineer

Post by blazedoutbee »

HAPPY EASTER! EVEN TO ALL THE HATERS I HOPE U HAVE A HAPPY DAY! JUST NO MORE CRAZY PHONE CALLS KIDS!

HAPPY JESUS DAY!
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

blazedoutbee wrote:HAPPY EASTER! EVEN TO ALL THE HATERS I HOPE U HAVE A HAPPY DAY! JUST NO MORE CRAZY PHONE CALLS KIDS!

HAPPY JESUS DAY!

you had your chance to man up and give your daughter a good example to follow... but all you did was lie, lie, and lie again!

is that how you want your daughter to grow up - a liar?

oh wait. let me guess - you wanted to save face in front of your baby momma. BIG MAN. does she even know about how you treat other people while hiding behind your anonymous screen name, you coward?
slidingaround
Giant

Post by slidingaround »

How did you two fall out anyway?