Whyhoo/Blazed/Badbrains - Flags Split

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
whyhoo
itsame

Re: Whyhoo/Blazed/Badbrains - Flags Split

Post by whyhoo »

slidingaround wrote:How did you two fall out anyway?
short story:

blazedoutbee teamed up with ipath2003(badbrains) to harass me via ebay and via pm on here and on ebeans about "flipping" prints - or more specifically a cash for chaos print that i traded for and the obey drippy flag from obey clothing. give me a break.

then blazed proceeded to post on this forum what i consider to be personally identifying information and attached it to my forum handle.

he then continued to harass me, even resorting to threatening me! the bold part is my favorite and a true testament to his character.
blazedoutbee wrote:I've already contacted the authorities and filed a criminal complaint for harassment. I also filed a internet FBI complaint for harassment as well. If I were you I would take that website down asap. Expressobeans and the Giant have also been contacted as I'm a lawyer you know and your information is now in the hands of the authorities. Providence RI Warwick RI Take that site down or you will face legal action....We don't want to bring Tiffany Daniels into this do we? I have purchased a couple of new domain names and I want this to stop. I changed my posts but its really too late anyways since I have already filed paperwork with the Albany Police Department and the FBI internet crimes department. Good luck you brought this upon your self.....Double Agent signing out, lol...
THEN he had the nerve to bid on one of my auctions this weekend and request my contact info.

is any of this illegal? of course not.

is any of this wrong? i wouldn't want to set that example for anyone.

when i am bullied, i stand up for myself. i learned that one in 7th grade the first time i punched back and got my buttocks kicked - but i got my licks in and i held my head up high.

here's the kicker - any mention of this situation on ebeans gets deleted with a swiftness. they don't seem too concerned over there about trust within the community.

blazedoutbee is a known liar and a coward that hides behind an anonymous screenname.

no personal attacks here, only the facts.
on point like a decimalist?
cybernigel
Giant

Post by cybernigel »

blazedoutbee wrote:HAPPY EASTER! EVEN TO ALL THE HATERS I HOPE U HAVE A HAPPY DAY! JUST NO MORE CRAZY PHONE CALLS KIDS!

HAPPY JESUS DAY!
Is your ebay handle chelseaartgalleries or chillmother-----34?
The Lincoln Squirrel has been assassinated! - Kent Brockman
Prints_of_Thieves
Propaganda Engineer

Post by Prints_of_Thieves »

wait wait, so blazedoutbee is a lawyer and threatened legal action against you for harrassment and posting personal info when he was doing the same thing?

whyhoo wrote:
short story:

blazedoutbee teamed up with ipath2003(badbrains) to harass me via ebay and via pm on here and on ebeans about "flipping" prints - or more specifically a cash for chaos print that i traded for and the obey drippy flag from obey clothing. give me a break.

then blazed proceeded to post on this forum what i consider to be personally identifying information and attached it to my forum handle.

he then continued to harass me, even resorting to threatening me! the bold part is my favorite and a true testament to his character.
blazedoutbee wrote:I've already contacted the authorities and filed a criminal complaint for harassment. I also filed a internet FBI complaint for harassment as well. If I were you I would take that website down asap. Expressobeans and the Giant have also been contacted as I'm a lawyer you know and your information is now in the hands of the authorities. Providence RI Warwick RI Take that site down or you will face legal action....We don't want to bring Tiffany Daniels into this do we? I have purchased a couple of new domain names and I want this to stop. I changed my posts but its really too late anyways since I have already filed paperwork with the Albany Police Department and the FBI internet crimes department. Good luck you brought this upon your self.....Double Agent signing out, lol...
THEN he had the nerve to bid on one of my auctions this weekend and request my contact info.

when i am bullied, i stand up for myself. i learned that one in 7th grade the first time i punched back and got my buttocks kicked - but i got my licks in and i held my head up high.

here's the kicker - any mention of this situation on ebeans gets deleted with a swiftness. they don't seem too concerned over there about trust within the community.

blazedoutbee is a known liar and a coward that hides behind an anonymous screenname.

conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

Prints_of_Thieves wrote:wait wait, so blazedoutbee is a lawyer and threatened legal action against you for harrassment and posting personal info when he was doing the same thing?

whyhoo wrote:
short story:

Blaze claims to be a lawyer but all the attorneys I know have writing skills above the 6th grade level.
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

Prints_of_Thieves wrote:wait wait, so blazedoutbee is a lawyer and threatened legal action against you for harrassment and posting personal info when he was doing the same thing?

i posted a blurred out pic of him to prove that he wasn't black like he claims to be, so that everyone knows that he lies. perhaps the IRL blazedoutbee doesn't lie, bully, and try to intimidate... but the one we see post here and elsewhere hides behind his anonymity to do so.

i know of at least one other person that has had the same experience with blazed and his buddy ipath2003/badbrains.
Prints_of_Thieves
Propaganda Engineer

whyhoo wrote:

i posted a blurred out pic of him to prove that he wasn't black like he claims to be, so that everyone knows that he lies. perhaps the IRL blazedoutbee doesn't lie, bully, and try to intimidate... but the one we see post here and elsewhere hides behind his anonymity to do so.

i know of at least one other person that has had the same experience with blazed and his buddy ipath2003/badbrains.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!! Wow what a loser. I bow down to you 2 for the epic website you created as well as selling it on ebay. Truly truly a new level of pwnage has been introduced. Has mister "I make $135,000 a year and I have a banksy taped around my snowboard because Im so awesome because Im so rich I buy HPM's, thats how I roll because Im a lawyer" made any offers to buy the site?

whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

looks to me like all proceeds from that auction go to charity... if he's all scrooge mcduckin' it in banksys, HPMs, and mbw like he says he is, he should be able to afford a $10k donation to the red cross. i mean, geez, even if $10k is tight, there's that whole "make an offer" deali-o.

but then again, any "anonymous" lying coward can press the little "add to collection" button on ebeans and post on a forum.

the funny thing about those 2 ebay ids that have been discussed in this thread... they've left feedback for each other. the internets say they belong to the same person :!:

on a side note, i'd like to thank the admins/mods here for giving us a place like giant vs. giant to discuss topics like this one. anytime i've tried to bring this individual's and his accomplice's actions to light on ebeans my posts vanish into thin air without reason.
extremeimages77
Giant

Post by extremeimages77 »

THE FBI WOULD LAUGH AT YOU FOR YOUR COMPLAINT...SO WOULD YOUR LAWYER..GET A frankfurter CLUE
"Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded.
Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth
or fourteenth."
whyhoo
itsame

Re: MBW

Post by whyhoo »

cybernigel wrote:
whyhoo wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mr-Brainwash-Libert ... 81ee#payId

has anyone ever dealt with this seller? i would advise you not to, he is a publicly proven liar so... caveat emptor.
So blazeoutbee = chelseaartgalleries on ebay? I thought he was chillmother-----34 ??
ebay says he's at least one of 'em... that auction for blazedoutbee.com says the rest.

Prints_of_Thieves
Propaganda Engineer

Re: MBW

whyhoo wrote:
cybernigel wrote:
whyhoo wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mr-Brainwash-Libert ... 81ee#payId

has anyone ever dealt with this seller? i would advise you not to, he is a publicly proven liar so... caveat emptor.
So blazeoutbee = chelseaartgalleries on ebay? I thought he was chillmother-----34 ??
ebay says he's at least one of 'em... that auction for blazedoutbee.com says the rest.

Blazed is POW's galleries?!?!!?!? Hes got the Banksy hookup! Snap!!!! I bet he had Banksy tag his snowboard in person!!!!! Man, Blazedoutbee is that guy I wish I was :cry:
halopigg
Giant

Blazedout Domain for hate!

Post by halopigg »

Who's got my old stickers?
Prints_of_Thieves
Propaganda Engineer

Re: Blazedout Domain for hate!

halopigg wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/blazedoutbee-com-Ob ... 989wt_1167

Loving this beef.

dan

whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

what amazes me is that the admins/mods at ebeans have no interest in letting me broadcast what a dou!che this dude is. they have yet to respond to any of my emails about banning me. the only thing i've ever done over there is post facts. unfortunately the facts don't look too good for beefy and he goes crying to the mods every time more go up.

i'm starting to think as someone over there said to me... "the inmates have the keys".
Jasperli
Swindler

Post by Jasperli »

I'm not sure if my opinon on here even matters but my trade with whywhoo for the print that he apparently "flipped" was more of him hooking me up if anything. We met in person and he showed me a couple sick prints and we traded prints and I was more then satisfied since he allowed me to get a print that I wanted. What he does with the print after the trade is non of my concern. I'm happy with what I got so why complain? I would gladly deal with him again and maybe if one day my collection becomes larger, I can return the favor and hook him up :D
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

Jasperli wrote:I'm not sure if my opinon on here even matters but my trade with whywhoo for the print that he apparently "flipped" was more of him hooking me up if anything. We met in person and he showed me a couple sick prints and we traded prints and I was more then satisfied since he allowed me to get a print that I wanted. What he does with the print after the trade is non of my concern. I'm happy with what I got so why complain? I would gladly deal with him again and maybe if one day my collection becomes larger, I can return the favor and hook him up :D
i appreciate the post mang!it was great to meet you and i'm glad you were psyched about our trade.

thanks for making your voice heard here considering what blazed had to say about you:
blazedoutbee wrote:
can't wait till my friend jasperli get's home and posts about this lol

Now should post this on the forum or not? Because you still aren't denying that ebay auction is yours? Isn't that your account? Just fess up and I won't post anything more....
blazed you are nothing but a LIAR and i will continue to broadcast it loud and clear so that everyone knows. i would highly recommend steering clear of blazedoutbee on the forums and chelseaartgalleries and chillmother-----34 on ebay.

i hope your daughter doesn't "grow up" the same way you have. i bet your family is really proud of you. what would your grandfather or father think if they heard all the details of your "anonymous" online thuggery?
dirtyd0369
Giant

Post by dirtyd0369 »

not too far of a change of subject, but is ipath still making those ugly buttocks stencils?
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

just a little update... i realize that as a board mod/admin many things are not black and white... but stating facts is stating facts. and if i'm the crazy dude that's screaming to an empty field, i don't mind AT ALL.
whyhoo wrote:hey ebeans admins:

your behavior is deplorable. keep deleting my posts, it's cool. i can make many more... plenty of IPs and email addresses and clever handles over here. what is it, the principle now? oh no... big bad WHYHOO is back on ebeans telling everyone about his experience with blazedoutbee... GOD FORBID.

there is a seedy character amongst the ebeans community, and the rest of the community deserves to know how this person has acted. by continually deleting my fact stating posts, you're supporting this fella by encouraging him to harass and intimidate other board members, like he has in the past. he even threatened my girlfriend... but all you guys can say is WHOOPPADEEDOOO! and try to shut me up. i won't shut up.

yamar, dougr, how about answering any of my emails or responding to my posts elsewhere where we can have a dialogue without my mouth being muzzled?

i have never posted any of blazedoutbee's personal information, so your reason for the ban is in error.
man up to your mistake and unlock my original handle. i have never harassed blazedoutbee, in fact, HE'S the one that has teamed up with ipath2003 to harass ME and who knows how many other board members. i know of at least one that has experienced the same thing that i did and it was girl for crying out loud... they teamed up to pick on a GIRL. unfortunately, you have not given any one else that may have had the same experience a chance to make their voice heard, because you deleted the thread that uncovered this PATTERN of behavior. that should get you many gold stars.

ebeans is a great community, but the admins and mods there are showing that they don't really care about their community by attempting to silence me. sorry guys, it won't work. take that as a challenge if you want to, but also take a step back and really look at this situation. am i the only one that has ever complained about blazedoutbee? i sincerely doubt it. i guess thinking about this any more than adding another IP to the banned list would take too much time on your part though... the forum is more of a pain in the buttocks than it's worth from what i've read from the eb team.

blazedoutbee wrote: I am Black lol. This guy whyhoo is a complete joker, how is your 007 girl? U still hitting that?
http://forum.expressobeans.com/./viewto ... 58#p720358
admonkey
King of the Jungle

Post by admonkey »

There's a lot of latitude given for everyone to "enjoy" the Giant vs. Giant sub-forum here.

Pretty much anything is free game and this sub-forum was segregated away in case anyone wanted to place the whole thing on "ignore."

That said, EspressoBeans runs their own ship. It's a good ship, and we-- meaning I and the rest of us -- respect the mod and admin staff over there enough to appreciate the way EB runs, however they want to run it. They handle their sh^t the way they want to handle it. Period.

I don't want your beef-- or anyone's beef-- to devolve into a forum vs. forum smack fest, ok?

Keep this thread on topic, please, or let it wither away and die.
"I'm a drinker with a writing problem." -- Brendan Behan

The Mad Monkey Campaign.
rastapunk
Giant

Post by rastapunk »

admonkey wrote:I don't want your beef-- or anyone's beef
Hehehe!

Yantra and mantra create tantra.
easycraig
Giant

Post by easycraig »

rastapunk wrote:
admonkey wrote:I don't want your beef-- or anyone's beef
Hehehe!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvrICR09DBU&NR=1
A New Hot Girl Joins the Giant.org every minute!
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

that's it, i'm gonna have to grab blazedoutbeef.com!
lazk
Swindler

Post by lazk »

WoW - interesting....
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

lazk wrote:WoW - interesting....
it is rather interesting... this bandwagoner is now using my andrio design as his avatar on ebeans. super classy! i may just have to sign up a new account to call him out. the battle continues... i hope this is still on topic AM. wait, what exactly is the topic in this thread? as far as i can see it's all about calling out the seedy actions of 2 individuals, but more so just one, so i think i'm in the clear for the topic.

putting my face next to your words is the ultimate in douchery blazey boy. but i wouldn't expect anything less... your posts tell the story of just what a class act you are!
JackMama
Giant

Post by JackMama »

but does his mariobey wink? i think not.
This aggression will not stand.
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

JackMama wrote:but does his mariobey wink? i think not.

I think it's officially "andrio"!

stickers coming soon, maybe even a special "blazed out" colorway.

HA! looks like he changed it up again, still with no winking. that negative image is pretty cool. well done blazed!