PLEASE can we change UPS back to USPS!

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
easycraig
Giant

Re: PLEASE can we change UPS back to USPS!

Post by easycraig »

jwoods103 wrote:
easycraig wrote: ( its a serious pain in the ars ) - when I rolled in to the post office today... they were trying to lock the doors prior to 5pm... lol! they knew they had some typing to do to ship my stuff out... lol....
I always get the same lady when I ship international and she always reminds me to fill it out online and rolls her eyes at me when i tell her I cant find it
-i have found the forms a few times.... but after filling them out for 10-15 minutes... i can never get the freakin postage to confirm and print....

screw it... i figure its the postal workers job.... let them do it.... (but i always feel bad when there is a line behind me... - i don't know about your postal workers... but none of mine know how to type... ) -they are back behind their desk chicken pickin' the keyboard... -i didn't learned much in highscool , but i learned how to type! fityfive words a minute... class tops...... then again... typing was the only class i got thrown out of also... ( prior year, i can't even remember why now.... lol ) ec :lol: :D
A New Hot Girl Joins the Giant.org every minute!
jwoods103
Giant

Post by jwoods103 »

easycraig wrote:
jwoods103 wrote:
easycraig wrote: ( its a serious pain in the ars ) - when I rolled in to the post office today... they were trying to lock the doors prior to 5pm... lol! they knew they had some typing to do to ship my stuff out... lol....
I always get the same lady when I ship international and she always reminds me to fill it out online and rolls her eyes at me when i tell her I cant find it
-i have found the forms a few times.... but after filling them out for 10-15 minutes... i can never get the freakin postage to confirm and print....

screw it... i figure its the postal workers job.... let them do it.... (but i always feel bad when there is a line behind me... - i don't know about your postal workers... but none of mine know how to type... ) -they are back behind their desk chicken pickin' the keyboard... -i didn't learned much in highscool , but i learned how to type! fityfive words a minute... class tops...... then again... typing was the only class i got thrown out of also... ( prior year, i can't even remember why now.... lol ) ec :lol: :D
probably some tequila related reason :lol: :lol:

same at my post office they see the form and they slow down with other people so they dont have to do it cause they know how much time it will take.
Check out what i have for sale or trade and my wants:

http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=2222" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Above posters
Punk

Post by Above posters »

slidingaround wrote:Did u guys realise after 3 missed delivery attempts they will send back to OG? Anyway, i managed to get hold of them last night and redirect to my work, i just hope they dont turn the UPS van away cos of charges. I hope they take cards to as i dont have cash on me, this is such a ballache! Anyone know why OG would want to deliver this method instead, i have'nt heard one international customer yet who is pleased with it.
I've been reading through this thread as well as others in regards to UPS vs USPS for international orders. Above has always sent usps international tubes but from the sending side of things it's quite tricky with lack of tracking. Both buyer and seller sides need to be balanced. If we mark value at 20 bucks and the print is at 300 and it's damaged or lost then we get the sh*t end of the stick. On your side if you're not home and we mark 300 on the value you're going across town to get the print as well as import VAT.
We are right now in the process of deciding what type of international shipping to use? I would like to hear more of your feedback about the pros and cons of each service. We want to try and accommodate our international buyers as it's split about 50/50 on our fan base.