netiexchange_llc - Anyone know this guy??

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
tkrabago
Punk

netiexchange_llc - Anyone know this guy??

Post by tkrabago »

I am trying to get this guy to release my money from some BS 21 day hold on paypal. Don't you just hate when someone you don't know owes you money and won't return a single email. Everytime I sell something on that worthless website I get a huge bite in the buttocks. I just love it when I hook someone up on shipping, have it to them in less than 3 days and they f**k you over! Never again!
Life is what happens when your busy making other plans.
Patillac13
Lucky Bastard

Re: netiexchange_llc - Anyone know this guy??

Post by Patillac13 »

What site? Sorry to hear about your troubles.
"everyone needs to chill or I'm stopping the internet." - submit

http://obeygiant.com/bootlegs/pat-jensen-has-a-posse" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Shopping on Amazon? Use this link and help thegiant.org!
tkrabago
Punk

Post by tkrabago »

Ebay of course. All the trouble with all the fees to make you really feel great!
hundreddollarhorse
Propaganda Engineer

Post by hundreddollarhorse »

I think I have had a similar experience with this jerk
destroyeric
Giant

Post by destroyeric »

I've sold some stuff to him awhile back, everything came out OK, but if I can remember communication kinda sucked.

During the time and for some apparent reason I started lurking through his feedback and the buyer is buying sh!tloads upon sh!tloads of Obey prints, multiples in some cases. :shock:

Take a look it's insane.
trkr2007 wrote:so will someone let us know if this print is going to drop i need to get a haircut.....
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

If u have delivery confirmation, call paypal and your money is released within a day or so.
on point like a decimalist?
Jasperli
Swindler

Post by Jasperli »

Sold him something on ebay also.... Shipped the item to the same person about 10 days ago and he hasn't picked up the item from the post office or answered any of my messages.... What happens if the item gets shipped back to me?
GiantTarHeel
Posse

Post by GiantTarHeel »

tkrabago wrote:I am trying to get this guy to release my money from some BS 21 day hold on paypal. Don't you just hate when someone you don't know owes you money and won't return a single email. Everytime I sell something on that worthless website I get a huge bite in the buttocks. I just love it when I hook someone up on shipping, have it to them in less than 3 days and they f**k you over! Never again!
I don't think netixchange_llc is holding your money, that would be PayPal. And he probably isn't aware that PayPal has placed a hold on your account. PayPal puts 21 day holds on payments on accounts that don't have enough detailed feedback from their eBay account. I went through this a couple of years ago and called PayPal. They said as soon as I get more than 10 detailed feedbacks on my eBay account, they would stop placing these holds. Whyhoo is right though. Prove to PayPal that it has in fact been delivered and they will release the hold.

Yes it would be easier if the buyer would just leave you positive feedback to have the hold released, but I wouldn't go accusing him of f**king you over. This guy buys an enormous amount of Obey prints and many duplicates off of eBay. So he's probably pretty busy. Also, type in his eBay ID in a google search and you'll see an online company pop up with this name. Whoever this is, they have funds to buy all your prints so I don't think he's the one f**king you over. That would be PayPal/eBay.

Just because this buyer doesn't want to communicate with you doesn't make him an arse. After all, isn't he the one buying your flipped prints? :)
tkrabago
Punk

Post by tkrabago »

Thanks for the info Mr Tarheel. I really appreciate it and thank you kindly for informing me! I do not sell on ebay often at all (9 sales since 2001) and really did not know about the paypal thing. But I did post in the complain about ebay section and figured doing so would help me understand what was going on, which you so rudely helped me with. Thanks again.

With that being said Mr. North Carolina racist hillbilly, wifebeating, cousin f'er. I know the education system really stinks in that state as they are almost 40 years behind my progressive City of Austin but If you think prints from '07 are flips than so be it. Plus, they are MY prints, I can do whatever I want with them no matter how much you want to tell me what to think and do. Am I wrong or does that other Carolina state still have a conferate flag waving over its capital? Talk to me when your smart enough to leave that state. If you did'nt have world class redfishing you would be as worthless as Mississippi! Idiot Biblethumpers!

It sucks when people assume.
admonkey
King of the Jungle

Post by admonkey »

User has been warned.
"I'm a drinker with a writing problem." -- Brendan Behan

The Mad Monkey Campaign.