Paypal problems during checkout?

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
Mira263
Giant

Paypal problems during checkout?

Post by Mira263 »

Has anyone else experienced some problems while trying to check out at paypal during a release? I dont really buy that many prints anymore, and when I have tried recently I get an error when going from Obey's site to Paypal. When I attempt to login at paypal I get error messages. I have had to re-login at least a dozen times before it will start working. This happens on any computers I try (3 different ones and an iphone so far), so this is what makes me believe i might not be the only one here.

If you have had this issue, what have you done to try and resolve it?
IG - ATXjeweler
Mira263
Giant

Re: Paypal problems during checkout?

Post by Mira263 »

So this has happened to me again on the last two releases, and then once more when I ought a Gold sticker pack. That, with nobody else fighting me took me ten minutes due to the paypal issues.

Does anyone else get a "Fail" scren right after they try to login to paypal from obey? Anyone know how I might fix this problem before I try for something else?
IG - ATXjeweler
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

Mira263 wrote:So this has happened to me again on the last two releases, and then once more when I ought a Gold sticker pack. That, with nobody else fighting me took me ten minutes due to the paypal issues.

Does anyone else get a "Fail" scren right after they try to login to paypal from obey? Anyone know how I might fix this problem before I try for something else?
have you tried a different browser?
alwaysalx
Propaganda Engineer

Post by alwaysalx »

Mira263 wrote:Does anyone else get a "Fail" screen right after they try to login to paypal from obey?
I love Faile
'the best things in life, are not things!
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

alwaysalx wrote:
Mira263 wrote:Does anyone else get a "Fail" screen right after they try to login to paypal from obey?
I love Faile
+1