Fribhey: Mall Cop at large

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
MunkeyPants
Giant

Fribhey: Mall Cop at large

Post by MunkeyPants »

Fribhey - rather than bump the sales thread where I said pot calling kettle I'm starting a thread here. The purpose is not to start a war, but to call out a specific behavior of yours in an attempt to show you that you are no different than those you are trying to police.

I've previously PMd you regarding your police enforcement of the selling thread. You are not a mod. Everytime you post, you bump a thread when you could simply PM someone. If someone continually is needing reminders to not keep offers to PM you should use the little report button on every post. Perhaps those offenders (you included) should receive 48 hour bans until they learn or increasing bans for every infraction. That's up to the mods to decide. Perhaps they like that you try to play mod without making you one, I don't know.

Bottom line is that you have a PM button, please use it or quit trying to be a mod until they ask you to be one. You don't have a gun or a badge, you are a mall cop.
Last edited by MunkeyPants on Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Submit. Rapture.
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Re: Fribney: Mall Cop at large

Post by conartstudio »

go have a drink and chill out a bit ;)

don't get work up over such pointless things in life.
jwoods103
Giant

Post by jwoods103 »

fribhey wrote:go have a drink and chill out a bit ;)

I think you should take a sip of that own drink Frib, let the mods do what they do best
Check out what i have for sale or trade and my wants:

http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=2222" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Prints_of_Thieves
Propaganda Engineer

Post by Prints_of_Thieves »

jwoods103 wrote:
fribhey wrote:go have a drink and chill out a bit ;)

I think you should take a sip of that own drink Frib, let the mods do what they do best