USPS WTF???

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
theBrain
Giant

USPS WTF???

Post by theBrain »

I am expecting a package and never would have know anything unless I checked the delivery confirmation # online last night. This is what I found:

Detailed Results:

Bullet Undeliverable as Addressed, August 30, 2010, 7:31 pm, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19103
Bullet Notice Left, August 28, 2010, 5:35 pm, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19103
Bullet Out for Delivery or Available at PO Box, August 28, 2010, 9:32 am, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19104

First of all, I did not get a notice on the 28th. Secondly, how can it be "undeliverable as addressed" if they claim to have left a notice on their last attempt?

I checked Paypal and I put the correct address, so I doubt that's the problem. I live in an apartment but the USPS workers have a key to get into the building and that has never been an issue.

I called the main USPS # and they have no more information so they gave me the # for the local branch. That number never picks up and there is no answering service.

Does anybody know how this stuff works?? Is my package waiting for me at the branch office or will they still try to deliver today? Is it being returned b/c it's "undeliverable"???

This is so f*cking frustrating!!!!!!
danklax5
Giant

Re: USPS WTF???

Post by danklax5 »

I've had this issue before, if it doesn't arrive today just go to your Post Office about a 1/2 hour before it closes and it should be there.
"I make my own luck."
theBrain
Giant

Post by theBrain »

danklax5 wrote:I've had this issue before, if it doesn't arrive today just go to your Post Office about a 1/2 hour before it closes and it should be there.
thanks. i've never had issues like this with USPS.
thentherewasone
Giant

Post by thentherewasone »

Chances are you had a temp delivering to your building and didn't feel comfortable leaving it. As for the undeliverable as addressed, he may not have seen your name on your lock box or on the building directory, though he could just be a dumbass