flipping discussion split from revolutions thread

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
alwaysalx
Propaganda Engineer

Re: flipping discussion split from revolutions thread

Post by alwaysalx »

bdavenport wrote:Whyhoo has hooked me up several times at cost. Dude is the man
+1, why hoo is the man! period!! that mo-fo is a giant among men!
'the best things in life, are not things!
woodyland
Punk

Post by woodyland »

suckafree wrote:Justifying ones actions are not necessary.
And yet that's how a lot of FS/T threads are started:I lost my job, my girlfriend broke up w/me, my dog ran away, & I just came down w/a funny sensation in my lip[I'm sure that last one's nothing to worry about].
Hunt & crucify! Hoorah!
AGJB88
Swindler

Post by AGJB88 »

woodyland wrote:
And yet that's how a lot of FS/T threads are started:I lost my job, my girlfriend broke up w/me, my dog ran away, & I just came down w/a funny sensation in my lip[I'm sure that last one's nothing to worry about].
Or these first sentences: "I really hate to see these go.." (often used by flippers on ebay for something they received a week ago!!!)

or "Desperate times".

I completely agree, I don't see the need to justify your actions. If you're selling that's all we need to know!
woodyland
Punk

Post by woodyland »

AGJB88 wrote:
woodyland wrote:
Or these first sentences: "I really hate to see these go.." Ha, I know I know, absolutely makes no sense. (often used by flippers on ebay for something they received a week ago!!!) or "Desperate times". I completely agree, I don't see the need to justify your actions. If you're selling that's all we need to know!
What we're really reading is:I hate to see where the prices aren't going so these prints have got to go so I can buy others in the hopes for a better profit margin. Fear not, I'll have the print in my hands in a few weeks & I'll be sure to inspect it before shipping this [loser, %~wise] to you.
Hunt & crucify! Hoorah!