as a new member

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
BadJustin
Posse

as a new member

Post by BadJustin »

and new to a lot of sheps work it irritates me when people post FS's with no pics or at least a link. My rant and this section said I could rant if I want to. 8)
Cookie Head
Giant

Re: as a new member

Post by Cookie Head »

Rant away! By rule there should be a link to the item in the wiki, but I get the feeling most folks don't take the time to read the rules.
http://forum.thegiant.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=22969
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

welcome badjustin,

all my fairey prints for sale are all linked to the wiki and include pics (not prints of the actual prints though). check out the link to my for sale thread in my signature. there are actually a lot of people who do link to the wiki but it's hard to tell because the link color is black and you can't tell text is clickable.

for those that don't have links or photos just right click on the "prints" text link in the top black menu bar and open the link into another window/tab and then do a quick page search to fine the print you are looking for.
QKocur
Giant

Post by QKocur »

Fribhey's sale thread is my personal favorite too look at! Wish more people would take the time to make them as interesting. I loved those sold out signs!
bdavenport
punk

Post by bdavenport »

It bugs me too, but don't forget you can always look them up on the print database.

Oh, and my for sale thread has pics of the actual prints (shameless plug), though I do like frib's sold signs
toobs wrote:FCUK U JOBUUUUU!!!
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

QKocur wrote:Fribhey's sale thread is my personal favorite too look at! Wish more people would take the time to make them as interesting. I loved those sold out signs!
i took them down because it was getting overloaded with images and was starting to get time consuming to keep up with... if i get time i'll do more of the sold out signs.