YEAAAAAAARGH!!!!

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
BadJustin
Posse

YEAAAAAAARGH!!!!

Post by BadJustin »

all of the "poster page" actions on ebay chap my buttocks. just saying. Happy Memorial Day all!!
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Re: YEAAAAAAARGH!!!!

Post by conartstudio »

this is my saved search when looking for any obey prints:
obey -obama -mini -brainwash -paster -pge -page -pg -pgs -pages -pag -phish -emek -death -basha -kryst -seen -Jermaine -Budich -eaton -neckface -DEATHNYC -choe -rhyper3 -dolk -lowbrow -hush -roper -mould -11x14 -pez -BOCa -sfa -Lumbang -horkey -aelhra -keyes -campbell -lakra -vhils -photo -rico
obviously i've added a bunch of extras from people adding "obey" to their titles/descriptions on items that have nothing to do with obey. there are a few terms that i've eliminated that may take away some good results like "obama" but i was sick of seeing tons of obama obey results. the above search string gets rid of about 90-95% of all the garbage.

feel free to use or modify the above search string. i don't think you can add anything to it because i'm pretty sure i hit the character limit for search terms on ebay. if you want to add something you'll have to remove something.
BadJustin
Posse

Post by BadJustin »

fribhey wrote:this is my saved search when looking for any obey prints:
obey -obama -mini -brainwash -paster -pge -page -pg -pgs -pages -pag -phish -emek -death -basha -kryst -seen -Jermaine -Budich -eaton -neckface -DEATHNYC -choe -rhyper3 -dolk -lowbrow -hush -roper -mould -11x14 -pez -BOCa -sfa -Lumbang -horkey -aelhra -keyes -campbell -lakra -vhils -photo -rico
obviously i've added a bunch of extras from people adding "obey" to their titles/descriptions on items that have nothing to do with obey. there are a few terms that i've eliminated that may take away some good results like "obama" but i was sick of seeing tons of obama obey results. the above search string gets rid of about 90-95% of all the garbage.

feel free to use or modify the above search string. i don't think you can add anything to it because i'm pretty sure i hit the character limit for search terms on ebay. if you want to add something you'll have to remove something.

thanks for that string!
RiotAct
Swindler

Post by RiotAct »

yeah that's a pretty good search string, I'd add in -shirt -tshirt -tee as well