ebay payment question

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
jwoods103
Giant

ebay payment question

Post by jwoods103 »

If you list in your auction that payment is to be made within a certain number of hours (24, 48 etc.) and your buyer does not pay within that time and no communication between both of you what is the protocol?

I think an email saying pay by this time or I am going to cancel the item is proper and then go from there?

BTW this was a BIN
Check out what i have for sale or trade and my wants:

http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=2222" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
whyhoo
itsame

Re: ebay payment question

Post by whyhoo »

jwoods103 wrote:If you list in your auction that payment is to be made within a certain number of hours (24, 48 etc.) and your buyer does not pay within that time and no communication between both of you what is the protocol?

I think an email saying pay by this time or I am going to cancel the item is proper and then go from there?

BTW this was a BIN
i always check off "must pay immediately" with BIN. otherwise i'd hit the "resolve a problem" link in ebay and let them give your buyer a kick in the pants. don't forget to kick down blazed his cut :wink: :lol: :lol:
on point like a decimalist?
danklax5
Giant

Post by danklax5 »

I would just ask the buyer straight up when they planned on paying, no need to potentially offend them by coming off aggresive or negative.
"I make my own luck."
jwoods103
Giant

Post by jwoods103 »

both good point, I am just sick of ebay and people not paying and being dicks.

durn whyhoo stop outing me, all those mbw lithos are making me a ton of money maybe I can eat out twcie this week :lol: :lol:

thanks guys
Check out what i have for sale or trade and my wants:

http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=2222" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

jwoods103 wrote:both good point, I am just sick of ebay and people not paying and being dicks.

durn whyhoo stop outing me, all those mbw lithos are making me a ton of money maybe I can eat out twcie this week :lol: :lol:

thanks guys

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the reminder from ebay proper always seems to help. i usually pop that off along with a quick note as our other buddy suggested.
on point like a decimalist?