stupid ebay people

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
jwoods103
Giant

stupid ebay people

Post by jwoods103 »

Sorry just wanted to rant I am sure this is around here somewhere but has anyone else been getting people giving low ball offers on ebay explaining that this print sold for $45 bucks when new therfore your asking price of 100% profit or x amount is absurd and you should sell it to me for 60 bucks because of the original price.

frankfurter supply and demand

sorry I got like 4 of these today
Check out what i have for sale or trade and my wants:

http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=2222" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
whyhoo
itsame

Re: stupid ebay people

Post by whyhoo »

You take the good, you take the bad,
you take them both and there you have
The Facts of eBay, the Facts of eBay.
on point like a decimalist?
jwoods103
Giant

Post by jwoods103 »

whyhoo wrote:You take the good, you take the bad,
you take them both and there you have
The Facts of eBay, the Facts of eBay.
snap, snap

http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=2222" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
submethod
Giant

Post by submethod »

jwoods103 wrote:Sorry just wanted to rant I am sure this is around here somewhere but has anyone else been getting people giving low ball offers on ebay explaining that this print sold for $45 bucks when new therfore your asking price of 100% profit or x amount is absurd and you should sell it to me for 60 bucks because of the original price.

Tell them to f*ck off.

I had a piece of sh*t buy a print from me for next to nothing. Then sends me a msg saying it was a litho and not a silkscreen ( total bs). Then said hey "how can we make this better?". I told him to send it back. He decided to "Keep it cuz it's nice". two weeks of back and forth over 25 bucks.....no sh*t.
jwoods103
Giant

Post by jwoods103 »

submethod wrote:
jwoods103 wrote:Sorry just wanted to rant I am sure this is around here somewhere but has anyone else been getting people giving low ball offers on ebay explaining that this print sold for $45 bucks when new therfore your asking price of 100% profit or x amount is absurd and you should sell it to me for 60 bucks because of the original price.

Tell them to f*ck off.

I had a piece of sh*t buy a print from me for next to nothing. Then sends me a msg saying it was a litho and not a silkscreen ( total bs). Then said hey "how can we make this better?". I told him to send it back. He decided to "Keep it cuz it's nice". two weeks of back and forth over 25 bucks.....no sh*t.
stop slagging mbw offsets that you get from blazed for free :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(sorry if you dont get this joke pm me if you really want to know)

DunDun
Giant

Post by DunDun »

This seems to be that time of the month when no one has any money and they lowball. I don't even respond. If it's really bad I put them on the banned list of bidders.

I'm still waiting on a payment from a few days ago. That's my #1 pet peeve cuz I'm going to the post office today and now I will have to make two trips. Ugh!
conartstudio wrote:the majority here enjoy art, the majority on EB enjoy profiting off of art. people become ruthless when money is involved.
jwoods103
Giant

Post by jwoods103 »

DunDun wrote:This seems to be that time of the month when no one has any money and they lowball. I don't even respond. If it's really bad I put them on the banned list of bidders.

I'm still waiting on a payment from a few days ago. That's my #1 pet peeve cuz I'm going to the post office today and now I will have to make two trips. Ugh!

I dont respond, but you know how when you have best offer you can include text to the seller, thats what I get.

I also hate the payment thing. Whyhoo says theres a button to select for instant payment. I had to do that with my kill bill

conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

jwoods103 wrote:
DunDun wrote:This seems to be that time of the month when no one has any money and they lowball. I don't even respond. If it's really bad I put them on the banned list of bidders.

I dont respond, but you know how when you have best offer you can include text to the seller, thats what I get.

I also hate the payment thing. Whyhoo says theres a button to select for instant payment. I had to do that with my kill bill
You can set it up to automatically turn down offers below a certain amount... Then you won't have to deal with the riff raff low ball messages.