Y U Ship Print with Parcel Post??

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
justin
Giant

Y U Ship Print with Parcel Post??

Post by justin »

I just picked up a print off EBeans, and the person used Parcel Post. Does Parcel Post really save folks money when shipping one 18x24 print? Nowadays, it seems like rates are pretty identical to Priority Mail if the package is a pound or two. I don't know what I'm trying to get at. Lonely night, I guess. :lol:
whyhoo
itsame

Re: Y U Ship Print with Parcel Post??

Post by whyhoo »

justin wrote:I just picked up a print off EBeans, and the person used Parcel Post. Does Parcel Post really save folks money when shipping one 18x24 print? Nowadays, it seems like rates are pretty identical to Priority Mail if the package is a pound or two. I don't know what I'm trying to get at. Lonely night, I guess. :lol:

too funny, i actually just did the quote thing about 5 minutes ago on USPS for this same exact reason! dude saved $2 :mrgreen:
on point like a decimalist?
jwoods103
Giant

Post by jwoods103 »

Its hard out there for a flip
Check out what i have for sale or trade and my wants:

http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=2222" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
illyanadmc
Official Cupcake Maker!

Post by illyanadmc »

chalk it up to cluelessness?
i'm proud to be the shepherd of this herd of sharks.
jjttdw
Mono Enojado

Post by jjttdw »

whyhoo wrote:
justin wrote:I just picked up a print off EBeans, and the person used Parcel Post. Does Parcel Post really save folks money when shipping one 18x24 print? Nowadays, it seems like rates are pretty identical to Priority Mail if the package is a pound or two. I don't know what I'm trying to get at. Lonely night, I guess. :lol:

too funny, i actually just did the quote thing about 5 minutes ago on USPS for this same exact reason! dude saved $2 :mrgreen:
Yeah, I thought about shipping a print parcel post a while back but when the PO worker explained the negligible price difference I sent it priority mail. My thought now is that maybe it cuts the number of hands at the post office that can destroy the tube by getting it to its destination a little faster.
justin
Giant

Post by justin »

I just hope it survives the long haul. Coast to coast trip. Must switch trucks quite a few times before getting here.
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

justin wrote:I just hope it survives the long haul. Coast to coast trip. Must switch trucks quite a few times before getting here.

i've actually bought from the person a number of times, and it takes a little longer, but always shows up fine! next time i'm giving him the extra $2!
on point like a decimalist?
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

Seems like everything i've got from 1xrun has come parcel post