Provocative Art Gallery/No response or package

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
Jessica Ravelo
Propaganda Engineer

Provocative Art Gallery/No response or package

Post by Jessica Ravelo »

Last month on Aug.6 I purchased a kinsey paster for 50$ plus 10$ shipping from a web store gallery called Provocative Art Gallery. Week passed and I emailed seller. SAid he was out of town and would send on the Monday. Never did send. Now it's way over a month. Won't respond to emails And I opened paypal case against him. I wanted to pass on the news about this seller. Still no response. I feel like paypal isn't going to do anything unless I start hounding them. Really hate these situations.sigh....
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Re: Provocative Art Gallery/No response or package

Post by conartstudio »

Jessica Ravelo wrote:Last month on Aug.6 I purchased a kinsey paster for 50$ plus 10$ shipping from a web store gallery called Provocative Art Gallery. Week passed and I emailed seller. SAid he was out of town and would send on the Monday. Never did send. Now it's way over a month. Won't respond to emails And I opened paypal case against him. I wanted to pass on the news about this seller. Still no response. I feel like paypal isn't going to do anything unless I start hounding them. Really hate these situations.sigh....
What paster did you buy? This one?
http://www.provocativeartwork.com/produ ... ink-paster

If so, hit me up. I think I have an extra you can have for the same price and I'll ship it out within a day via 3day priority.
Jessica Ravelo
Propaganda Engineer

Post by Jessica Ravelo »

Thats the one Conart. Let me do some thinking and little saving and get back at you PLEASE! Really wanted to frame the little sucker. That image brings me back to High School when i first saw Kinsey and Sheps stuff.
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

Jessica Ravelo wrote:Thats the one Conart. Let me do some thinking and little saving and get back at you PLEASE! Really wanted to frame the little sucker. That image brings me back to High School when i first saw Kinsey and Sheps stuff.
No problem, just let me know when you decide what you want to do.
Molotov Man
Black Book Gallery

Post by Molotov Man »

Jessica Ravelo wrote:Thats the one Conart. Let me do some thinking and little saving and get back at you PLEASE! Really wanted to frame the little sucker. That image brings me back to High School when i first saw Kinsey and Sheps stuff.

Kinsey used to send these out with his posters free. Seems like these are worth more that some of the prints they were shipped with! I found a few. PM me your address and I'll send one, on me.
Jessica Ravelo
Propaganda Engineer

Post by Jessica Ravelo »

Thank you Molotov Man for squaring me away. It's such a pain in the buttocks dealing w paypal to get money back and all that. I'm just gonna let that slide after I get from you. Let me know if I could ever return the favor somehow. Seriously.
So top list for framing devil. Peace mujer and this kinsey paster!!!!!
Jessica Ravelo
Propaganda Engineer

Post by Jessica Ravelo »

Still no response from seller. I escalated my case through paypal yesterday.
Thanks Again Molotov Man. Got the print last week.