ups really sucks

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
mose
Subcomandante Emeritus

Post by mose »

Bonesy, I got the same UPS incorrect routing reschedule....

nervousness....
byrnexxx
Propaganda Engineer

Post by byrnexxx »

As did I for the order for my order that was partially refunded. Apparently my empty poster tube is taking the scenic route to NJ before UPS decides to crush and mangle it.

On the plus side, I ordered a copy of S&D (unsigned) from Amazon Thursday night and it was supposed to arrive Nov 30. Instead it was at my door Saturday by noon (free shipping too!) about 10 days ahead of schedule. Pretty sure it was shipped USPS first class. I guess there is a Warehouse in NJ.
smartussi
Giant

Post by smartussi »

Usually when I see that "Item was missorted at UPS facility and has been assigned a new arrival dat" the tube comes with bulldozer track marks accross it and at the very least a boot print and a missing endcap :(
henna
-

Post by henna »

Based on my experience working for the brown overlord, I can assure you that by the looks of that message (which I recieved too, no less) there is absolutely no way two eighth grade drop outs did not use the tubes to make a meth bong and then play return of the jedi with them. We're porked, I suggest buying of of ebay immediately! :shock:
noverflow wrote:This area is to complain, not to call people out. (except henna because he said he likes it, and it keeps us happy)