ups really sucks

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
byrnexxx
Propaganda Engineer

ups really sucks

Post by byrnexxx »

well both of my new big brother posters arrived today. both signifigantly crushed and creased. yes they were in the same tube, which was damaged on the outside. it also looked like there was some water damage.

for those of you that have had problems how do you get this resolved? contact Obey? contact UPS?

Hoping my Malcolms which I ordered seperate don't share the same fate.

thanks in advance for advice.

Ryan
smartussi
Giant

Post by smartussi »

Contact UPS and then call studio one and notify them of the claim made with UPS

...I have had to do this ALOT lately
:?
ca77
Giant

Post by ca77 »

I think we need to have a Obey Prints Shipped good/bad thread stickied, or a whole nother forum for it.
Our influence will be gigantic.
Pretty Vacant
Posse

Post by Pretty Vacant »

And yet another thread about this. I've done as much (if not more) complaining about this as anyone, but couldn't this go in one of the other 10 threads we have?
PxVx
byrnexxx
Propaganda Engineer

Post by byrnexxx »

sorry too lazy and/or annoyed to search for the existing thread. already filed my claim with UPS and I'll contact OBEY when I get back to my office.
tbafromca
Posse

My last two orders had creased posters

Post by tbafromca »

Both tubes were crushed about 2/3 up the side.

The posters all had creases, but framed ok. The problem is that if I ever wanted to sell/trade, then they aren't mint.

The posters are sold out so OG can't give me replacements and I don't want to part for the cash from UPS. I guess we are screwed.

+++I agree to pay more for shipping if they would put in a tube and then into a triangular secondary tube+++ Even with UPS doing the "samsonite" commercial on our shipments, they would survive!!!

Has anyone suggested to Dan Flores? Is he aware of this problem? Another loyal OG customer - Help!!!
Mike Panic
Giant

Post by Mike Panic »

mine aren't scheduled to arrive till the 9th from ups.. ill update then
Mike Panic photography & travel journal
GO! Tattoo Removal Eastern PA Laser Tattoo Removal
speedoguy
Banana Hammock Connoisseur
Location: where the earth shakes, and its filled with high crime rates.

Post by speedoguy »

i still have not even gotten shipping confirmation.. =(

im worried that i missed out on the malcoms... i really hope not...

if i did, im gonna cry myself to sleep again.
speedoguy
Banana Hammock Connoisseur
Location: where the earth shakes, and its filled with high crime rates.

Post by speedoguy »

speedoguy wrote:

i still have not even gotten shipping confirmation.. =(

im worried that i missed out on the malcoms... i really hope not...

if i did, im gonna cry myself to sleep again.

well there go's all hope... the only dam poster im getting is obey with caution... the other 3 were sold out... thats craptacular... i guess the good news is, when it gets here destroyed i only have to see one print get thrown in the trash :twisted:
byrnexxx
Propaganda Engineer

Post by byrnexxx »

Spoke to Andy at Obey. Very nice guy. Very professional. Yet another reason to why I love Obey's business. Great product, great people!
sessone
Propaganda Engineer

Post by sessone »

i just got a peace ornament today from OG that was creased really bad. I just got home and saw it, and will be following your suggestions with a call to UPS and then OG. not only did it look like someone just stepped across the tube, but there was a big chunk of candybar wrapper stuck to the tube with nouget...i guess its halloween down there at UPS...

"what can brown do for you?" well, for one, they could try and ship some posters without screwing them up and damaging them.

i've got my big order with all my big brothers and malcolms scheduled to come in tomorrow...lets hope they dont screw that one up or i may go postal.

/can you go postal on UPS? :)
cause i wreck when i tangle...
illyanadmc
Official Cupcake Maker!

Post by illyanadmc »

sessone wrote:/can you go postal on UPS? :)

nah, you have to go "parcel."
i'm proud to be the shepherd of this herd of sharks.
bboygraphix
Giant

Post by bboygraphix »

illyanadmc wrote:
sessone wrote:/can you go postal on UPS? :)

nah, you have to go "parcel."

HAHAHAHAHA

classic.
"I don't know how to play chess, but life is a chess game for me." - MBW (haha!)
"When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down"
my design portfolio
online reef tank profiles and marine aquarium blogs
80's BMX bikes
smartussi
Giant

Post by smartussi »

I got an order today I made for a couple of the revolution woamn prints....the tube was flat on one end with the cap pushed in...somehow the prints survived though! 8)

But I have another order that was dated to be delivered today, with my malcoms and big brother and that still says "Billing information received" :?

Does this mean it has not shipped yet? Or does someone at UPS have these thumb tacked to their office wall? :cry:
henna
-

Post by henna »

I'm in the same boat, sorry to be the one to tell you this, but, it's not looking good that our orders will be filled. :x
noverflow wrote:This area is to complain, not to call people out. (except henna because he said he likes it, and it keeps us happy)
Hammer28
Punk

Post by Hammer28 »

smartussi wrote:I got an order today I made for a couple of the revolution woamn prints....the tube was flat on one end with the cap pushed in...somehow the prints survived though! 8)

But I have another order that was dated to be delivered today, with my malcoms and big brother and that still says "Billing information received" :?

Does this mean it has not shipped yet? Or does someone at UPS have these thumb tacked to their office wall? :cry:

Thats what my tracking said for a week, I thought the same thing, then they showed up as promised. I think UPS is having problems with their tracking, because I ordered a few things last week that all said "Billing information received", but they have all shown up on time and the tracking was never updated until after they were signed for.
byrnexxx
Propaganda Engineer

Post by byrnexxx »

I had the same Billing Information Received message for about a week and then suddenly my prints came thru the time/space warp between LA and NJ and showed up at my door.

Good news: My Malcolms and Obey With Caution showed up today and they were MINT-ASTIC. No damage, perfect prints.
henna
-

Post by henna »

Now I'm all hopeful, and I know I'm only jynxing myself. Have people actually recieved refunds yet? I just wish I knew if I were getting the prints or the refund, this B L O W S ! ! !
noverflow wrote:This area is to complain, not to call people out. (except henna because he said he likes it, and it keeps us happy)
pogue79
Posse

Post by pogue79 »

Have you got a shipping confirmation yet?

henna wrote:Now I'm all hopeful, and I know I'm only jynxing myself. Have people actually recieved refunds yet? I just wish I knew if I were getting the prints or the refund, this B L O W S ! ! !
Mike Panic
Giant

Post by Mike Panic »

shipping confirmation means notta... i had mine on the 3rd and then found out i wasn't getting one of the prints i ordered (malcolm red) w/ the order cuz it was sold out.
pogue79
Posse

Post by pogue79 »

What time did you order? I sent mine in about an hour after they went up and haven't heard anything yet.
Mike Panic
Giant

Post by Mike Panic »

i ordered around 840am est on the 31st... the other 2 prints i ordered are supposed to be here on the 9th
henna
-

Post by henna »

pogue79 wrote:Have you got a shipping confirmation yet?

henna wrote:Now I'm all hopeful, and I know I'm only jynxing myself. Have people actually recieved refunds yet? I just wish I knew if I were getting the prints or the refund, this B L O W S ! ! !

I recieved no shipping confirmation. I find it very odd since I litterally ordered within seconds of the prints going up! I know they sold out fast, but I seriously placed my order within 120 seconds after they went up! :evil:
PK
Punk

Post by PK »

henna wrote:
pogue79 wrote:Have you got a shipping confirmation yet?

I recieved no shipping confirmation. I find it very odd since I litterally ordered within seconds of the prints going up! I know they sold out fast, but I seriously placed my order within 120 seconds after they went up! :evil:

Im in the same boat as you. I ordered mine within the first hour of them going up and have yet to get my confirmation either. Guess will have to wait and see what happens....
pogue79
Posse

Post by pogue79 »

Well this sucks....I just got an emai from OG saying that my Malcoms will be refunded. I was on the site all night refreshing and placed my order probably 1/2 an hour after they went on sale, and I'm not getting my prints. They really need to make a live inventory.