Not Wanted - Bomber Any Color

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.

What the bomber decision the right one?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:39 pm

Yes
28%
No
49%
Who cares? I am going to go get the next Kinsey Release.
23%

Total votes: 53

theory
Swindler

Not Wanted - Bomber Any Color

Post by theory »

I guess will we see what side of this debacle the admins are taking by how long this listing stays up.
She reads at a senior level...
propogandadan1
Posse

Post by propogandadan1 »

i understand what you're saying after re-reading it like 10x
theory
Swindler

Post by theory »

Me speak bad english? Thats unpossible.

To clarify, I think how this thread is handled by the admins might speak to their own thoughts on the matter... and then again it might not mean a durn thing.
noverflow
I think I started this

Post by noverflow »

Id take it down if I had any clue as to what you are trying to say. But as I cant figure it out, ill let it go.
I really hate PMs. Please just email me.
rastapunk
Giant

Post by rastapunk »

noverflow wrote:Id take it down if I had any clue as to what you are trying to say. But as I cant figure it out, ill let it go.

... funniest post ever! :lol:
Yantra and mantra create tantra.
MrMurk
Black Book Gallery

Post by MrMurk »

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources" Albert Einstein

Black Book Gallery | Instagram
Dropped System
Punk

Post by Dropped System »

when's the next kinsey droppin?
theory
Swindler

Post by theory »

MrMurk wrote:Image

Haha, yeah you definitely don't care, that is probably why your bi-line beneath your avatar is a direct reference to this issue.
Typhoon
Propaganda Engineer

Post by Typhoon »

Who Cares!

But we all seem to be in agreement.
Refund if you want to, ban for the "official release" if you must. Saying that everyone who used the back-door method is a flipper and not a "true fan" is just not nice. What's that old saying..."Mean people suck" well that's cuz they do.

All in all it doesn't matter. Shep and the crew will run their company anyway they want and I respect that. They even shut me down for three weeks because I sold an A-Trak print right after I paid them 900 for the good and bad sides of capitolism. I must be a flipper!

So whatever, I'll still try to collect Obey prints as long as they let me. Who cares, not me.
"If you can't laugh at yourself, Make fun of other people." Bobby Slayton

"Hey your dreams and all you work for is a joke." Baxterpoop

http://www.expressobeans.com/members/co ... hp?id=9037
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

Typhoon wrote:Who Cares!

Refund if you want to, ban for the "official release" if you must. Saying that everyone who used the back-door method is a flipper and not a "true fan" is just not nice. What's that old saying..."Mean people suck" well that's cuz they do.

All in all it doesn't matter. Shep and the crew will run their company anyway they want and I respect that. They even shut me down for three weeks because I sold an A-Trak print right after I paid them 900 for the good and bad sides of capitolism. I must be a flipper!

So whatever, I'll still try to collect Obey prints as long as they let me. Who cares, not me.

seriously? how did they go about doing that? (the 2 sides/ a-track FIASCO!)
circa77
Giant

Post by circa77 »

noverflow wrote:Id take it down if I had any clue as to what you are trying to say. But as I cant figure it out, ill let it go.

I think he might be trying to as "WAS the bomber decision the right one?"
Typhoon
Propaganda Engineer

Post by Typhoon »

whyhoo wrote:

OK this is how it went.

I sell my A-Trak on ebay the same week I bought the $900 2 sides. A-trak was released on 3/13/07 and 2 sides on 7/10/07. The next 3 tuesdays in a row I have no problem buying each print within 15 mins of the drop and other board members are posting order numbers way higher than mine. But for each print I get refunded with the only message from OG "Here is your refund". This happens twice and I'm like wtf so I call OG. They tell me that both were sold out before my order came through. So ok, it could happen, so I let it go and try for the next week's drop. Same BS! I get the print within 15 mins of the drop and other board members are posting order numbers way higher than mine. Next day "Here is your refund". All this right on the heels of the 2 sides purchase and a $1350 HPM from the Levine show. So I'm super annoyed. I call OG again and tell them that it happened again, and just to let me know if I'm banned for selling the A-Trak and I'll stop trying. I told them that I am aware that they are watching ebay for flippers, but it is ridiculous to put me in this group based on the large purchases I've been making. After that call I was able to buy again with out any problem.

So they do what they want whenever they want with their company and that's fine with me. I'll try to buy what I like if I can. If OG or their server doesn't let me, so be it.

Who is this Kinsey guy? :wink:
"If you can't laugh at yourself, Make fun of other people." Bobby Slayton

"Hey your dreams and all you work for is a joke." Baxterpoop

http://www.expressobeans.com/members/co ... hp?id=9037
HoracioHollywood
Punk

Post by HoracioHollywood »

After all of the madness yesterday, I'm going to have to go with Typhoon on this. It is, what it is. People getting annoyed/annoyed.whatever is only going to have so much of an effect. As a business person myself, I can kind of appreciate what they've created. I don't know that I would change anything if I was in there shoes. People getting burnt out on the process only seems like it "fans the flames".
Shepard is only getting more popular as time goes on, so as a novice collector, I'm jsut going to try and strap in for the ride. Fight it out like everyone else.
Power can be taken, but not given. The process of the taking is empowerment in itself.
circa77
Giant

Post by circa77 »

Typhoon wrote:
whyhoo wrote:

OK this is how it went.

I sell my A-Trak on ebay the same week I bought the $900 2 sides. A-trak was released on 3/13/07 and 2 sides on 7/10/07. The next 3 tuesdays in a row I have no problem buying each print within 15 mins of the drop and other board members are posting order numbers way higher than mine. But for each print I get refunded with the only message from OG "Here is your refund". This happens twice and I'm like wtf so I call OG. They tell me that both were sold out before my order came through. So ok, it could happen, so I let it go and try for the next week's drop. Same BS! I get the print within 15 mins of the drop and other board members are posting order numbers way higher than mine. Next day "Here is your refund". All this right on the heels of the 2 sides purchase and a $1350 HPM from the Levine show. So I'm super annoyed. I call OG again and tell them that it happened again, and just to let me know if I'm banned for selling the A-Trak and I'll stop trying. I told them that I am aware that they are watching ebay for flippers, but it is ridiculous to put me in this group based on the large purchases I've been making. After that call I was able to buy again with out any problem.

So they do what they want whenever they want with their company and that's fine with me. I'll try to buy what I like if I can. If OG or their server doesn't let me, so be it.

Who is this Kinsey guy? :wink:

I think that you are making too many assumptions.

Also, if you get banned from buying from OG they send you a nice little email.