OG contact info

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
DunDun
Giant

OG contact info

Post by DunDun »

Hey guys and gals - just wondering if anyone has the contact info for obey print releases. I've tried contacting them at the email Jason gave, and the same on their site, orders@obeygiant.com and it's bouncing back. Tried from three different email addys with no luck. I'm really annoyed that it's taking this long to refund, cuz I thought the money was going to be refunded immediately :roll:
conartstudio wrote:the majority here enjoy art, the majority on EB enjoy profiting off of art. people become ruthless when money is involved.
theory
Swindler

Re: OG contact info

Post by theory »

It might work to contact Jaspr directly. Her e-mail is jaspr@obeygiant.com
She reads at a senior level...
influence
Giant

Re: OG contact info

Post by influence »

DunDun wrote:Hey guys and gals - just wondering if anyone has the contact info for obey print releases. I've tried contacting them at the email Jason gave, and the same on their site, orders@obeygiant.com and it's bouncing back. Tried from three different email addys with no luck. I'm really annoyed that it's taking this long to refund, cuz I thought the money was going to be refunded immediately :roll:

You can try info@obeygiant.com
DunDun
Giant

Post by DunDun »

Thanks a million fellas. I'm gonna try both of those right now. Someone also pm'd me the phone number and i'm gonna give them a call too. Has anyone still NOT received refunds?
conartstudio wrote:the majority here enjoy art, the majority on EB enjoy profiting off of art. people become ruthless when money is involved.