WTB OBAMA $450

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
theory
Swindler

WTB OBAMA $450

Post by theory »

Will pay 450 for Obama or trade LA Philharmonic, Red Peace Bomber and $200 cash
She reads at a senior level...
CPO
Swindler

Re: WTB OBAMA $450

Post by CPO »

theory wrote:Will pay 450 for Obama or trade LA Philharmonic, Red Peace Bomber and $200 cash

Wait a minute, I'm confused. You are looking for an Obama print? and based on this thread, you are historic selling company on ebay? (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8407&p=104220#p104220 )

http://search-completed.ebay.com/search ... 26fsoo%3D2

Tell me I'm off my rocker here....
Gigantico
Carbon-Based Wastage

Post by Gigantico »

CPO wrote:
theory wrote:Will pay 450 for Obama or trade LA Philharmonic, Red Peace Bomber and $200 cash

Wait a minute, I'm confused. You are looking for an Obama print? and based on this thread, you are historic selling company on ebay? (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8407&p=104220#p104220 )

http://search-completed.ebay.com/search ... 26fsoo%3D2

Tell me I'm off my rocker here....

:shock:
theory
Swindler

Post by theory »

Yeah thats me. If you have an issue with it, I would be more then happy to talk over PMs (same with you Mr. Gigante), but lets keep the banter out of the market page.
She reads at a senior level...
MrMurk
Black Book Gallery

Post by MrMurk »

HAHAHAHA. Flip Much?. You dont have any of these in your possesion genius. I cant wait to turn you in. Better not spend that coin on anything - They got your name now.
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources" Albert Einstein

Black Book Gallery | Instagram
JErikR
Giant

Post by JErikR »

Everyone sells their stuff for what market pays or less. But I don't know, this is kind of....
JErikR
inkdigital
Propaganda Engineer

Post by inkdigital »

theory wrote:Yeah thats me. If you have an issue with it, I would be more then happy to talk over PMs (same with you Mr. Gigante), but lets keep the banter out of the market page.

:lol: THEY CALLED HIM FLIPPER!!!
mrxscarface28
Giant

Post by mrxscarface28 »

I'll sell you my paster for $450... PM me
"We must never forget that art is not a form of propaganda; it is a form of truth."

- John F. Kennedy
Xpoc
Propaganda Engineer

Post by Xpoc »

3 paypal accounts, must of scored all the Obama's at night. Would have been easy. :(

That'll be a quick 450 to 900+ turnaround.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
-Albert Einstein
slidingaround
Giant

Post by slidingaround »

If he wants to make a quick buck, then i say fair play to him! All of the guys on here complaining they didnt score one because they were asleep im sure will be buying of ebay, if it was'nt for flippers then you would'nt score this print! If he didnt buy this 3 times with different accounts then someone else would of snapped them up anyway! Iv scored loads of prints off ebay that i missed from the og site! Iv never flipped a print myself but dont hold anything against people who do! It's only because they are fetching high prices people are anoyed, prints are worth what people are willing to pay!
But if he is willing to risk trying to sell them without them in hand then he has to be prepared to face the consiquences whether it be from obey or ebay!
stickee
Giant

Post by stickee »

but coming on here asking for below market price deals to probably flip them on ebay is abusing the forum.

theory = scumbag
when it snows in your nose you catch cold in your brain
slidingaround
Giant

Post by slidingaround »

stickee wrote:but coming on here asking for below market price deals to probably flip them on ebay is abusing the forum.

theory = scumbag

Yeah true! :)
noverflow
I think I started this

Post by noverflow »

Theory. Sorry man, but this is borderline scumbag. Im all for selling prints at below market value to help someone out, but you are asking a favor so you can up the price.

I just hope your not trying to score prints you have already sold, that would be full on scumbag.
I really hate PMs. Please just email me.
admonkey
King of the Jungle

Post by admonkey »

Kinda' explains why he was so p^ssed off about getting shut out of the back door on Peace Bomber: he got shut out 3x. :lol:
"I'm a drinker with a writing problem." -- Brendan Behan

The Mad Monkey Campaign.
Gigantico
Carbon-Based Wastage

Post by Gigantico »

theory wrote:Yeah thats me. If you have an issue with it, I would be more then happy to talk over PMs (same with you Mr. Gigante), but lets keep the banter out of the market page.

Talk about what?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How many more can you flip before they even show up?
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

stickee wrote:but coming on here asking for below market price deals to probably flip them on ebay is abusing the forum.

theory = scumbag

i believe that people can do whatever they want with something they buy, after all, supply and demand.... BUT

1) selling something that you don't even have in your possession is smeared and i hope OG cancels all of your orders for doing so.

2) what stickee said. you are fully aware that members here would rather hook each other up instead of turning to ebay and for you to reach out to another forum member to hook you up with a steal on a print (it's not nearly worth the going rates on ebay but $450 is a steal compared to $900) only to turn around to make a quick buck is a level below scumbag. this action in my eyes is the lowest thing you can do here.
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

fribhey wrote:

theory = scumbag

i believe that people can do whatever they want with something they buy, after all, supply and demand.... BUT

1) selling something that you don't even have in your possession is smeared and i hope OG cancels all of your orders for doing so.

2) what stickee said. you are fully aware that members here would rather hook each other up instead of turning to ebay and for you to reach out to another forum member to hook you up with a steal on a print (it's not nearly worth the going rates on ebay but $450 is a steal compared to $900) only to turn around to make a quick buck is a level below scumbag. this action in my eyes is the lowest thing you can do here.

aaaaaaaaand how.
on point like a decimalist?
dirtyd0369
Giant

Post by dirtyd0369 »

MrMurk
Black Book Gallery

Post by MrMurk »

He is screwed. I sent an email to Obey last night and they already reponded to me saying thanks for the heads up they are working on it. Have a nice day Darwin!

JeremyJohn
Punk

Post by JeremyJohn »

theory - this is coming straight from the studio. we know who you are and you will be refunded for all of your purchases. take down your auctions before we have ebay do it for us.
"Olive without it, you can have olive it"
admonkey
King of the Jungle

Re:

Post by admonkey »

JeremyJohn wrote:theory - this is coming straight from the studio. we know who you are and you will be refunded for all of your purchases. take down your auctions before we have ebay do it for us.

He can't take the auctions down; they've already sold with Buy it Now purchases. Probably already has the money in his account, too. Maybe even spent it, too. :roll:
"I'm a drinker with a writing problem." -- Brendan Behan

The Mad Monkey Campaign.
mrxscarface28
Giant

Re: Re:

Post by mrxscarface28 »

admonkey wrote:
JeremyJohn wrote:theory - this is coming straight from the studio. we know who you are and you will be refunded for all of your purchases. take down your auctions before we have ebay do it for us.

He can't take the auctions down; they've already sold with Buy it Now purchases. Probably already has the money in his account, too. Maybe even spent it, too. :roll:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7228460.stm ... Ouch ... too bad it's only February ...
"We must never forget that art is not a form of propaganda; it is a form of truth."

- John F. Kennedy
DZEL
Giant

Re:

Post by DZEL »

awesome first post.
MrMurk
Black Book Gallery

Re: Re:

Post by MrMurk »

admonkey wrote:

Even better - Iam sure he went off and spent his "earnings" on rare hockey cards and now he has to get it back. HAHAHAHAH. This is great.

Johnster0228
Giant

Re:

Post by Johnster0228 »

Sucks for you Theory...that means there are 3 more available!! I need one JeremyJohn!!