#'rd vs. AP -

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
slidingaround
Giant

Post by slidingaround »

Hey tpeazy, dont worry about that stuff man, keep posting your questions however stupid they may seem, most people on here will reply in a nice way! Or redirect you to the right topic at least, you may get the odd bit of sarcasim, but hey that can be fun! Ignore the rude people, thats what i do, most people on here are very helpfull though! If i was you, i wouldnt be purchasing from ducky waddles again, if i was running a business i certainly would'nt be coming on here putting people down!
tpeazy
Propaganda Engineer

Post by tpeazy »

After this, I think I'll being buying privately or from eBay from now on.
slidingaround
Giant

Post by slidingaround »

I dont blame you, dont let this put you off coming on this site though! It's great for finding prints and info as well as other artists, release dates and galleries etc! Most people on here are a good bunch!
skoola
Giant

Re:

Post by skoola »

tpeazy wrote:After this, I think I'll being buying privately or from eBay from now on.

don't worry about it man, i would'nt buy from him either.

you can find good deals on this forum in the selling/trading section also.
skoola
Giant

Re: Re:

Post by skoola »

jwaddle wrote:All you have to do is read Supply and Demand and you will be able to understand what motivates Shepard and I don't think it is stand up comedy.

art_daddy
Propaganda Engineer

Re: #'rd vs. AP

Post by art_daddy »

jwaddle wrote:
art_daddy wrote:I think it's funny that on a board that is a ton of people that collect the art you sell. Cracks me up every time. I think it's good for business. Other people's business that is.

With some of the stunts you have pulled in the past you are certainly in no position to criticize me. Your attempt to to influence other people falls uselessly to the side of the road and is passed unnoticed by the multitudes.

stunts I've pulled?????? like buying and selling on here with great feedback? I guess you'd consider that a stunt. Have a great day sir!!!
Check out Detroit art
http://www.artattheedge.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
jwaddle
Posse

Re:

Post by jwaddle »

MrMurk wrote:ahahahahaha. <cough> xanax </cough>.

Murkey,your delusion* is amazingly apparent. :lol:

*Delusion: a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact: a paranoid delusion.
Jerry @ Ducky Waddle's Emporium
MrMurk
Black Book Gallery

Post by MrMurk »

jwaddle wrote:
MrMurk wrote:ahahahahaha. <cough> xanax </cough>.

Murkey,your delusion* is amazingly apparent. :lol:

*Delusion: a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact: a paranoid delusion.

Calmer than you are. And quit flirting with me yea D O U CHE.
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources" Albert Einstein

Black Book Gallery | Instagram
henna
-

Post by henna »

I was reminded in another thread so I figured I would post it here. You can all easily add jwaddle to your blocked post list using the friend/foe feature. I did, and already my the pressure on my intestines has been relieved.
noverflow wrote:This area is to complain, not to call people out. (except henna because he said he likes it, and it keeps us happy)
deem
Posse

Post by deem »

skoola wrote:
jwaddle wrote:All you have to do is read Supply and Demand and you will be able to understand what motivates Shepard and I don't think it is stand up comedy.

I think it's very funny that jwaddle chooses to respond to Mr. Murk's post but blatantly ignores skoola's post, which makes him and his previous statement about what does and does not motivate Shep to be all the more ignorant
jwaddle
Posse

Post by jwaddle »

deem wrote:
skoola wrote:

I think it's very funny that jwaddle chooses to respond to Mr. Murk's post but blatantly ignores skoola's post, which makes him and his previous statement about what does and does not motivate Shep to be all the more ignorant

This was a commission piece.
Jerry @ Ducky Waddle's Emporium
art_daddy
Propaganda Engineer

Post by art_daddy »

jwaddle wrote:
tpeazy wrote: I wish Shep would do a homage to the pioneers of stand up.

This may have been said in jest but is typical of the arrogance I often see here posted by members that think they should be able to tell Shepard what the subject matter of his art should be. He really needs your input in this regard, NOT! All you have to do is read Supply and Demand and you will be able to understand what motivates Shepard and I don't think it is stand up comedy. I appreciate Bill Hicks and sell his CD's in my store but I don't think he is subject matter for Shepard's art but that is not for me to decide either.

Yeah cause great comedians of the past haven't been people that were rebels and should be immortalized on paper like Lenny Bruce or Richard Pryor. Someone can't say they WISH someone would make a piece of art, but you can be the voice for him? Maybe all the attitude is coming out since your not fed a few prints a release to flip..oops I mean sell anymore.....or maybe you ARE a spokesman for Shepard and I'm sure he'd love to know that.....or maybe it's harder for you to find prints at a low price from people that don't know any better for you to FLIP on your site. We can just keep on guessing I guess, but I'm pretty certain that you're a jerk. BTW do you go on other forums and speak for the artist that created the Kama Sutra playing cards on your site?
Check out Detroit art
http://www.artattheedge.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
rollcameraandaction
Giant

Post by rollcameraandaction »

i like how the same topics come up in waves after a long time (maybe a year?) has passed. there is a search feature and a wiki...they ARE helpful.
"Be disciplined in your life so you can be violent and original in your art."